What's new
What's new

I offer for sale Okamoto SHG-400 gear grinder

Rum-tr

Banned
Hello, I offer for sale one Okamoto SHG400 gear grinder, new in 1989. Is there anybody who want to buy it?

Pictures? Price? Some specs? Tooling?

You know, simple information a potential buyer might vaguely be interested in.

Good luck

Jacques

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I don't know what your blathering on about.
Disappointed. A stupid 1914 gear cutter that's been outmoded for a hundred years sits around getting oohs and aaahs for two weeks, a high quality, fairly current 7 axis cnc grinder that is actually useful and valuable in today's world lasts an hour before the poster is banned.

So much for "practical" machinists. :(

Disappointed. A stupid 1914 gear cutter that's been outmoded for a hundred years sits around getting oohs and aaahs for two weeks, a high quality, fairly current 7 axis cnc grinder that is actually useful and valuable in today's world lasts an hour before the poster is banned.

Proving once again that there are very few professionals on here, mostly hobbyists.

Just a hunch : he got banned because it's his first post and he is from Russia and there are no pics and no prices and little information. So it comes across as spam.

Just a hunch : he got banned because it's his first post and he is from Russia and there are no pics and no prices and little information. So it comes across as spam.
It's like seeing an AC Bristol for $4500 at the car lot down the street, you go in first thing next morning to find out they scrapped it :(

Unless the guy was crazy on price, which is what I'll tell myself to avoid feeling sad ...

It's like seeing an AC Bristol for $4500 at the car lot down the street, you go in first thing next morning to find out they scrapped it :(

Unless the guy was crazy on price, which is what I'll tell myself to avoid feeling sad ...

Hello, I can tell you about this seller. Please send me Private Message

Back