What's new
What's new

Index 745 mill F/S in Chicago - also other items, see within

eKretz

Diamond; Mod Squad
Howdy fellas, I went to a place that is closing up in Chicago and got some good deals, there are some items that I don't need or already have still for sale, just passing on the info in case anyone wants to take a look, not affiliated with the seller (not a member here) in any way and just doing this as a favor because he's a nice guy.

First up is the mill, an Index 745. It has a QC30 spindle and it also has a drawbar so it will work with plain NMTB30 holders as well. I heard it run but didn't investigate any further than that. Has a Bijur one-shot oiler and a coolant mister on it. He said he'll take $500 for the mill.

20210211_144751.jpg

20210211_144729.jpg

20210211_144833.jpg

20210211_144813.jpg

He's got about 5 or 6 kick presses, at least a couple are Famco. I didn't inquire on prices but he's VERY reasonable.

He also has a hand crank die lifting cart - $50

Some other things, small and large stamping presses, spot welder, don't know what else. Building is sold, all has to be out by the end of the month. He only has a forklift available for two more weeks - it is gone next Saturday.

PM me for his phone number.

Last edited:
Actually the cart is still available, I meant he's got it for sale - I'll edit that, it's confusing. And if I had more room it would be in my garage, no doubt. I picked up a real nice 36 drawer Equipto steel drawer set filled with screws, bolts, springs, shoulder bolts, etc. from him today, real happy with that. I'm still debating on whether I want the cart and one of those kick presses. I did pick up a nice Toolset corner notching die off one of the kick presses figuring I'd just use it with my arbor press.

Back