What's new
What's new

Industro Lite Horizontal Milling Machine with Vertical Head

Wildwood Dean

Plastic
Industro-Lite Horizontal Milling Machine with Vertical Head

High quality machine has not been used in years. It is in generally good condition. Gears all look in good condition. Adjustable table autofeed. Includes horizontal support, Horizontal arbor, bench centers (I believe original, and heretofore not seen on the web, that I'm aware of). Very nice custom belt cover. Also has one piece of casting for the lathe support (These machines had a lathe attachment available). Mill sits on a sturdy angle iron stand with cabinet and retractable, leveling casters.

It was mostly painted about 5 years ago, but never finished. About half a days work to finish. Rustoleum paint, but plenty of time to harden.

I can't remember, but MT2 or MT3 spindles.

I believe it is almost all there, missing just 2 handwheels for the table (I will include two handwheels to adapt (from Atlas machines).

Mill is located in Temecula, Ca. I can load.

Price for the mill is $1,500.

If you do a search here on PM, you will have most of the info available on these mills.

Sorry the pics are sideways. They were correct on my computer.

email [email protected] for additional info or pic.

Thanks.
20190221_080120.jpg20190221_080240.jpg20190221_075749.jpg20190221_080257.jpg20190221_075838.jpg.

The rules should be amended to say "Unless the shop you work in has an annual after tax income of at least 5 million $ nothing you have to say matters here to any of us!"

I think this is borderline... But understand where mebfab is coming from in the spirit of how the owner wants the site run. Would have been fine posting this for sale in antiques sub-forum, no question.

I think this is borderline... But understand where mebfab is coming from in the spirit of how the owner wants the site run. Would have been fine posting this for sale in antiques sub-forum, no question.

For what its worth, these were marketed as very high end American made semi-professional/hobby machines. They sold for around $1400 (and up) new in the early 1970's (about $9500 in today's dollars, so not cheap). All bedways were hand scraped and the fit and finish puts Southbends and Atlases to shame. A Myford is probably a better comparison. Comparing it to a Schaublin would be a stretch but it would be a good match size wise. My pristine one came out of a professional instrument shop. My clunker came out of a school.

Back