What's new
What's new

Jet 20 inch 1.5 hp floor standing drill press with reversing switch JDP-20MF

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianamoon

Aluminum
This sale is part of a complete machine shop liquidation, please e-mail wants and needs.

Bought this drill press used years ago and it was used in my one man machine shop for honing only. All hone equipment just sold, but the buyer did not want the drill press, so it is offered separate.

Jet 20 in drill press in very good condition. Newer replacement motor, and a reversing switch has been added. Rack and pinion to raise/lower the table works very freely.

All taper shank drill chucks sold previously, so I cannot offer a chuck with the drill press.

Original owners manual is included.

Local pickup preferred, but I can skid and ship. Skid size would be about 45 inches square and the ship weight is about 350 pounds.

DSCN2177.jpgDSCN2180.jpgDSCN2181.jpgDSCN2184.jpg

For our honing purposes, the drill press was always used with a foot switch, allowing the operator to have both hands free and be able to start/stop. The foot switch will be offered to the drill press buyer for an additional $50 if wanted.DSCN2186.jpg

The guys just using PM to shill his shop sales

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The guys just using PM to shill his shop sales

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nobody does anything about it anymore, everybody gets warned, but no one gets booted, so they keep doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back