What's new
What's new

K&T 205ch with lead attachment and accessories

Gregor

Plastic
Located an hour south of Cleveland OH (Orrville area). This is a 50 taper 205ch. Currently wired 208v 3-phase. The machine is in fair/good condition. One can't take a heavy climb cut with it, but it's functional and reasonably accurate. Three speed ranges don't work - there may be a broken shear pin for one of the gears, but I'm not sure since I've never taken the gear box out. The oil pump works. The machine comes with six arbors with a variety of spacers and a couple of overarm arbor supports, Two TG collet holders, K&T footstock and TWO dividing heads: a B&S and a K&T (both 40:1). There are only two dividing head spacer plates available...one installed in each head. Also has the K&T lead attachment. The gears and lead attachment accessories were made my Harry Bloom some years ago. There is a detailed thread about his project in the forums for doing differential dividing. I only used the attachment a dozen times or so for some special projects, so everything is in very good shape...nothing is broken or rusted to hell. The machine can be inspected under power, and you can even take a cut with it if you'd like. Please don't ask to part out anything - it's a "take it all" proposition. If necessary, a fork truck can be obtained to load onto your trailer. PM for my phone number.

$2500 for everything.

Attachments

• IMG_7607.jpg
    IMG_7607.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_7608.jpg
    IMG_7608.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_7611.jpg
    IMG_7611.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_7626.jpg