What's new
What's new

Kearney and trecker no.2 model ce horziontal mill

skippythewrench

Plastic
Hello i am new to this forum and not sure this is ok to do but i have some machines for sale and i figured someone on here would interested is buying or someone could point me in the right direction to sell them. I have a very large KEARNEY horizontal mill and a box of cutters for it . I have 3 south bend 10 heavy lathes 2 are 3 and a half footers and 1 is the 4 and a half footer. they all have the original cabinets/benches they came on. these were from a school metals class and never used for production. i will try to add some pictures my name is sean and my cell is 847-533-9862 i can text pictures pretty easy that way also the machines are located in delavan WI 53115 thanks again

three suggestions as one who does a fair amount of buying and selling. 1. get some pictures posted here, they tell a lot about the machine and most machinists won't even consider a machine without them. 2. try craigslist and e bay if you are in a hurry to get them sold, we appreciate the posting here too giving us a chance to consider the machines but you aren't guaranteed a sale just because there are so many machinists here. 3. give more information regarding the machines such as motor voltage, single phase or three, tools and accessories included, and weather or not you can help with loading, and prices, nobody likes to guess at what you are asking! good luck with the sale.

Back