What's new
What's new

Lagun FVT-4 vertical mill for sale

jay4079

Plastic
Hello all,

First time posting here but thought I would 1) introduce myself and 2) let everyone know about a Lagun FTV-4 vertical mill I found for sale.

Ok, I am actively searching for my first mill and found this one. It is way to big for my shop but thought some of you might be interested. It comes with an Acu-rite DRO and a Wilton vice. It is located in Nebraska and prepped for shipping and is labeled at 3800 pounds. It can be found at the link below on the Proxibid website.

Lagun FTV-4 Vertical Mill with Accu-Rite DRO. Table Size: 54? x 11? Longitudinal Traverse: 37? Cross |

Industrial Machinery & Equipment

Manufacturing

| Online Auctions | Proxibid

Good luck!

Jay

Links to third party industrial auctions are not allowed.

Links are allowed, this place does not assert the notion that it is an exclusive sales venue. The site owner posts links to his own machines for sale.

Read the sticky: "You are welcome to link to your ebay ad. But if you are here just to do it. Then dont. In other words you need to participate in the forum to link to ebay."

When you are a buyer, posting a link can tip someone else off, which can hurt you.

Links are allowed, this place does not assert the notion that it is an exclusive sales venue. The site owner posts links to his own machines for sale.

Read the sticky: "You are welcome to link to your ebay ad. But if you are here just to do it. Then dont. In other words you need to participate in the forum to link to ebay."

When you are a buyer, posting a link can tip someone else off, which can hurt you.

:rolleyes5:

Just above that in the sticky it says "Links to third party industrial auctions are not allowed."

:nutter:

Ha, well that's what happens when you go reading to find what you want and not reading the whole thing!

I didn't realize there was a distinction made for industrial auctions. That makes some sense as most links of the sort are trying promote a lot more than just a particular machine a user is interested in selling.

My reading comprehension just really sucks today. When I posted, I thought the OP actually was considering buying the machine and had posted in the wrong place. Pretty clear they are either promoting a sale they have an interest in or posting a machine they have no stake in which only ruins things for those already bidding/interested.

The way I understood it was you could post links to your own auction but not others? Seems kinda silly, ive seen some pretty sweet deals I wanted to share here but couldnt

Back