What's new
What's new

Levin Precision Instrument Lathe. All the Tooling

scooternut

Plastic
Levin Precision Instrument Lathe with tons of tooling, manuals, schematics, blue prints, receipts, etc.

I have excellent literature with the machine including, schematics and parts lists for the Minarik motor controllers, factory blue prints for virtually all tooling, some original operations manuals, re print of new operations manual, and an original receipt for some of the tooling

Motors work, controllers work, spindle does not register any run out on .0005 indicator.

See pics for included tooling, chucks, collets, collet blanks,working micro drilling attachment w/ belt, turret with many tools, compound, collet closers, multiple milling head /s, live center, dead center, drive/ dog plate, etc.

Everything is cleaned up and functioning. I have many more photos of tooling, literature, schematics, blue prints, etc

$6500
As to trades, may consider a high end tool room lathe that would occupy similar space, Hardinge, etc.

Try this link for more pics
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aiMbc3oDRRdSbzQe_avS38b0WTVet15r

IMG_0681.jpg
IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg
IMG_0682.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
Levin Precision Instrument Lathe with tons of tooling, manuals, schematics, blue prints, receipts, etc.

I have excellent literature with the machine including, schematics and parts lists for the Minarik motor controllers, factory blue prints for virtually all tooling, some original operations manuals, re print of new operations manual, and an original receipt for some of the tooling

Motors work, controllers work, spindle does not register any run out on .0005 indicator.

See pics for included tooling, chucks, collets, collet blanks,working micro drilling attachment w/ belt, turret with many tools, compound, collet closers, multiple milling head /s, live center, dead center, drive/ dog plate, etc.

Everything is cleaned up and functioning. I have many more photos of tooling, literature, schematics, blue prints, etc

$6500

Try this link for more pics
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aiMbc3oDRRdSbzQe_avS38b0WTVet15r

View attachment 245589
View attachment 245592

View attachment 245594
View attachment 245590
Beautiful lathe. Wish I had a need!

Still for sale?

Hello, my name is Ryan. This may be a shot in the dark, But is this still for sale?

Back