What's new
What's new

Lexair Mini Rhinobar hydrodynamic bar feeder

discodan

Aluminum
This is a used Lexair Mini Rhinobar hydrodynamic bar feeder set up for up to 6 foot long 1/2 inch bar. It is model mr86-1.62. This bar feeder is used for high-speed, small-diameter applications, for use with Swiss style CNC screw machines and small fixed head CNC lathes. The Baldor motor is a 1 horsepower, 3-phase, motor and can be set up for various voltages. This Rhinobar was manufactured in May of 1999 but looks like it's in great condition. I have no way to test it because I don't have 3 phase power. Everything looks complete and intact and I don't see any repairs or anything obviously wrong with it.

I've had some technical issues with the pictures on my phone so you can see all of the pics I have on my listing on Facebook Marketplace here: Lexair Mini Rhinobar hydrodynamic bar feeder - Outdoor Power Equipment - Arnold, Maryland | Facebook Marketplace

Asking $1,100 but if you're interested let me know and make an offer. I'm flexible on price. Local pickup near Annapolis, MD preferred.

PM me with questions, comments or offers.

Dan

Back