What's new
What's new

Lincoln CV400 FS

wippin' boy

Diamond
lincoln cv400 w/LN 7 feeder
3 phase 230/460 volts
complete with 60# reel carrier, 400amp tweco gun and gas reg.
not positive of age but searching for manual by model and code # (9405) at lincoln turns up a mid 90's machine.
this came out of a local Kone factory that is outsourcing over half there welding per the employee i got it from.
i have tested it and it burns .045 like butter (27 volts 350 ipm) and puts down a bead smooth as silk.
meters on power supply are still in calibration
cart is simply kick ass.
does NOT include bottle
$450.00
local pick up or i can palletize and dock load on the carrier of your choice arranged and paid by you

cv4002.jpg

cv4004.jpg

cv4001.jpg

cv4003.jpg

That is one hell of a welder and I think you should keep it!:smoking: That one could weld pintles on dumptrucks all day long without so much as farting.
You should have that cool cart powder coated gun metal gray too. ;)

Seriously though, did you get it to work off the RPC?

this is not the one i'm gonna put on the rpc
it's a little bigger
you are right though
it wants to do 3/8" long continuios in a bad way
it's a little big for the house but i just couldn't pass it up
get back as soon as you can gbent so we can call it a done deal

Wippin' boy, was this the welder Mr. Kamp helped you with, and were you ever able to draw up the final schematics? NEED HELP AWFUL!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Wippin' boy, was this the welder Mr. Kamp helped you with, and were you ever able to draw up the final schematics? NEED HELP AWFUL!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I would try sending a private message instead of bumping a 10 year old thread. If Wippin Boy isn't looking to buy a welder he may never look here.

Back