What's new
What's new

Looking for a diamond in the rough;Hardinge BB2

jpolacchi

Aluminum
I know this is a machine that is tough to find.I certainly can't ever recall seeing/finding one on this side of the country for sale.I've seen a few BB4 models(perhaps a future purchase?).I'm looking for a nice Hardinge BB2,preferably complete,working(or able to work) that isn't terribly abused/broken,having major damage(cracks/breaks in the castings) or excessive cosmetic damage such as:drilled holes and endmills gouged into the table and vise, and particularly missing tooling(specifically the collets) considering for this little cataract mill,the tooling is hard to come by and taylor made more or less.Contact me through here please and go from there.

Serendipity strikes again. I have just decided that I "might" want to put my BB2V up for sale. It is in terrific shape, I have a full set+ of collets, etc. Even some mythic quality accessories, vise, dividing spindle and tail, etc. Contact me back and I'll fill you in, send some photos. I'm in Colorado.

I have a friend with a BB2 that is for sale. He is located in Carmel Valley, CA. PM me if you want his contact info. He also has a lot of other really nice machines: Linley jig borer, Aciera F1, several Clausing mills, a Walker Turner radial drill press, and more.

Back