What's new
What's new

For Sale - Okuma GP-36F CNC Cylindrical Grinder

Jashley73

Titanium
Hello,

We are looking to get rid of our cylindrical grinder that is no longer being used in production. The machine is still under power as of today, but will soon be disconnected & moved due to us rearranging some equipment. We are located in Louisville, KY.

The machine has sat idle for the last 3-4 years. It still powers up fine.

Some facts about the machine at random...
*Okuma OSP-U100L control
*Approximately 16" max-swing x 24" between centers
*Approximately 24" max grinding diameter
*Coolant filtration system
*Marposs Z-axis probe for finding the work-piece
*Marposs diameter measurement system, for automatic in-cycle measuring.
*Automatic wheel-balancing system.
*Main Grinding spindle was rebuilt shortly before the machine was idled. I was told approximately $40,000 in parts & labor to rebuild. Less than 6 months in-service time after replacement.
*Machine has a double-wheel set mounted currently.
*Comes with an extra double-wheel set, and all grinding wheels that we have in-house.

Reason for selling: We simply stopped finish-grinding out parts, and went to finish-turning across the shop. We're a production shop, and just have no use for the machine now.

Price: Asking $15,000 O.B.O. Honestly though, if you're interested in the machine, make us an offer. I have no reservations that the machine will function & perform just fine for anyone interested. Make us an offer.

Contact: Call/text me at (5 zero 2) 657 95 zero 8 or email JAshley at Westport-Corp dot com.

Disclaimer: I am not the "owner" of this machine, but am listing it here for my employer. If you're interested, reach out to me and I'll help you out in any way possible.

IMG_20190911_161924818.jpg

Machine 2.jpg

Machine 3.jpg

Machine 4.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190911_161943871.jpg
    IMG_20190911_161943871.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 85

Back