Status
Not open for further replies.

CNC/Mill

Plastic
Machine Shop / Racing Shop Liquidation.
Horizontal Band Saw, Turn Pro $350.00
Hardinge Lathe with tooling $6,000.00
Enco Lathe $1000.00
Doringer Model D350 Cold Saw, Includes (2) Aluminum blades and (2) Steel Blades. $3500.00
Manual Mill $1,000.00
Delta Band Saw $800.00
Bead Blaster $1500.00
Kwik Way FN Bor $3500.00
Sunnen Co. Rod Grinder $200.00
SuperFlow 110 Flow Bench $1500.00
Tumbler $3500.00
Lincoln Electric Precision Tig 185 Welder with Weld Tec Water Cooler $2200.00
Racing pit cart $1200.00
SVS-2 Deluxe Kwik Way Valve Refacer Lightly used $5500.00 original owner. Chuck within .0002. Super tight tolerance. Paid extra for this feature. Over $10,000 new.
Hardinge Lathe with tooling. $6,000.00
K-line Heavy Duty valve spring compressor, used once, $800
Horizontal Band Saw $350.00
Construction scaffoldings $400.00
Hass VF-2 Mill with tooling $37,900. We have a lot of tooling that we will include at this price or the machine alone would be $33,000. Seller purchased new in 2008 from Hass. Original owner
2001 Hass SL20T CNC Lathe $21,000 with tooling. No tooling $20,000.
We have pictures of all the above tools and can email them to buyer. My email address is: [email protected]

Buyer will need to provide proof of Cash for purchase of one or all of the above tools PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT TO VIEW, RUN and PICK UP TOOL or tools. NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS OR CALLS PLEASE. Buyer is responsible for all shipping related costs and for setting up shipping and packaging of tool if needed. Tools are located in San Diego County and ready for pick up. We were a complete racing/machine shop. We also have shelving, bins and other things for setting up a shop. We would discount Price a little for a Package Deal if buyer wanted everything. We only purchased the best of everything when we were looking for a tool. Everything is in good working condition and was only used as needed by the shop owner. Prices are listed in the ad for each item and if buyer wanted to purchase as a package price would be discussed with qualified buyer at that time.
Call Angel Rosson
[email protected]
760 803-8702

Buyer will need to provide proof of Cash for purchase of one or all of the above tools PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT TO VIEW, RUN and PICK UP TOOL or tools.

I don't think you run the risk of selling anything.

And you need to stop just posting thing for sale and participate.

Everything is in good working condition and was only used as needed by the shop owner.

Huh? Didn't just fire it all up and let it run 24 X 7 for the sound effects and the pride in a larger power bill?

Or what?

Possible exception of "in good working order".. yer "only used as needed" just described most any part of the biological anatomy of any living organism on-planet- Schmekel at the "head" of the list.

Given the "market value" or lack-thereof of what I'm doddering into and out of the loo with, that claim could be re-con/mis-con scrued as:

"hoarded well-past its sell-by date by an under-informed optimist"?

Machine Shop / Racing Shop Liquidation.
Horizontal Band Saw, Turn Pro $350.00

We only purchased the best of everything when we were looking for a tool. Everything is in good working condition and was only used as needed by the shop owner.

as I fight the guide arm after surgically removing a tangled mess of blade on our horizontal saw that was used by an owner... granted not turn-pro level saw, some import like Meba or something.

Buyer will need to provide proof of Cash for purchase of one or all of the above tools PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT TO VIEW, RUN and PICK UP TOOL or tools.
Can anybody explain what exactly this means? Should I wave cash in front of the security camera before they let me in? Will providing my bank account number and password be sufficient?

Machinists are such crooks! They can submit to you a bank letter stating that they have enough funds to buy your crème de la crème Enco lathe, and then spend half of the money right prior to the appointment.

Can anybody explain what exactly this means? Should I wave cash in front of the security camera before they let me in? Will providing my bank account number and password be sufficient?

I assume that if I come to see the $350 saw while having $385 in my pocket, the seller will guarantee that I won't accidentally notice the $400 scaffolding. I just want to make 100% sure I don't break any viewing rules.

No, just bring the cash when you visit. Come alone. And no cameras...

No, just bring the cash when you visit. Come alone. And no cameras...

My pockets are not large enough to hold $20,000-$37,900 in cash.:) I usually use credit cards or business checks to buy items for my business. It doesn't matter is they're $200 or $20,000.

I doubt that this sale (at least, the most expensive machinery and speciality items) is targeted toward weekend warriers. Many items are, but even then I have hard time to imagine that they will actually ask a person to present money before allowing to view the stuff. Maybe in CA things are different.

Google says Angel Rosson is a real estate agent in San Diego. All 4 of his posts here are items for sale.
He won't understand why you don't like his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back