Mazak VQC 20/50 M2 Australia
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Mazak VQC 20/50 M2 Australia

As in the title am selling a VQC 20/50 with M2 control. Did have a servo drive error when last powered up but haven't had the time to do anything with it. I have boxes of spare boards and some servo drives as spares. I did do a lot of work to this machine prior to problem such as new proxy switches and solenoid for tool setter, air cylinder linear bearings for ATC door, counterbalance ram seals plus other bits and pieces. I now have a horizontal with M32 controller and other machines with 32 controller so am making room for a bigger mill also M32. This machine was quiet and accurate when I was using it but been sitting for a while. I would rather sell the whole thing rather than strip it but either way it's going. I'm in Oz so prefer to sell in Oz. Will be going on Ebay as soon as I get some pics

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sudsy55 View Post
    As in the title am selling a VQC 20/50 with M2 control.

Did have a servo drive error when last powered up but haven't had the time to do anything with it.

I have boxes of spare boards and some servo drives as spares. I did do a lot of work to this machine prior to problem such as new proxy switches and solenoid for tool setter, air cylinder linear bearings for ATC door, counterbalance ram seals plus other bits and pieces.

I now have a horizontal with M32 controller and other machines with 32 controller so am making room for a bigger mill also M32.

This machine was quiet and accurate when I was using it but been sitting for a while. I would rather sell the whole thing rather than strip it but either way it's going.

I'm in Oz so prefer to sell in Oz. Will be going on Ebay as soon as I get some pics
    Price ?....

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

From my experience a non running vintage CNC machining center is worth way more in pieces than whole if you have the time to part it out. Not running whole will probably not bring much more than scrap price,