What's new
What's new

Milltronics Partner IVe CNC knee mill for sale $5kobo

triumph406

Diamond
Milltronics Partner IVe CNC knee mill for sale $5kobo loacted in SoCal

A friend of mine is selling a Milltronics Partner IVe CNC knee mill. he's asking $5k obo.

Attention Required! | Cloudflare

Contact majorpbrain(at)yahoo.com

or PM me for a phone number if interested

From the Offerup add text.

Perfect setup for DIY/Garage environment. This is a whole package that includes ABSOLUTELY everything you need to make parts right away. It consists of:
Excellent condition Milltronics Partner IVe CNC. Knee mill type. This machine has been running with a precision close to +-0.001 for years.
Extended Y and Z axis.

Setup for both mist and FLOOD cooling/lube with Custom coolant enclosure.

Power Z axis.

Pneumatic tool holder (2 second tool changes)
More than 20 CAT40 Tool holders included (over 30 ER16 collets)

Edge finder and a large assortment of both roughing end finishing endmills of most common sizes (no chinese cheap endmills).

Professional 6" Vise included

Rotary Phase Converter included to convert regular 220v single phase line into 220v 3Phase needed to run this machine. 5HP Spindle Motor equipped with VFD for accurate 1-5000RPM control.

Includes a Registered copy of Bobcad V27 3 Axis PRO Cad/Cam software (current version is $4095).

Machine can be demo'd on site before purchase. I will include a training session as well as demo of this machine working for serious buyers.

Moving this machine is the responsibility and expense of buyer, I can possibly recommend an inexpensive mover that can handle this job.

Please feel free to contact me for further info. If the ad is up the machine is still for sale (unless someone JUST beat you to it...)

Last edited:
I ran one for a few years at work, bought one too.

Milltronics was always really good about helping out over the phone.

If that one has not already been upgraded, they, last I checked, would upgrade the control from Cent V to Cent 6, for around $2k (a couple years ago).

I ran one for a few years at work, bought one too.

Milltronics was always really good about helping out over the phone.

If that one has not already been upgraded, they, last I checked, would upgrade the control from Cent V to Cent 6, for around $2k (a couple years ago).

My buddy has always found Milltronics to be very helpfull.

The only part he's had to change has been a VFD for the spindle afaik.

He also said the control is very user friendly

I have pretty much the exact same machine, been using it for about 8 years now. About a year and a half ago I upgraded the control to a Centroid as a friend of mine was the "dealer" for Centroid here. Iron is good and solid, the Centurion control is real easy to use and way ahead of it's time for this vintage of machine. Yes, Milltronics will upgrade to a Centurion 6 control, might be a little more than $2k now though, I got quoted $2600 probably 5 years ago. Nice thing about Milltronics is all the other stuff on the machine is easily sourced, solenoids, relays, pretty much any parts you might need are findable with a bit of searching.

Bump, still availible.

It's running so if anybody wants an in depth demonstration of it's capabilities, my friend is more than happy to show it's capabilities

My goodness... Any one pulling an empty trailer from California through Iowa?? Wish it were closer.

My friends had lots of interest but nobody seems to be pulling money of of their pockets at the moment.

my attachment to my life and my marriage (which are kinda linked) is the only thing saving me here..

I may end up with the machine if nobody buys it, but........... my wife has told me in no uncertain terms NO MORE MACHINES!!! I said yes dear.....I heard you.

IMG_2192.jpgIMG_2193.jpg

The enclosure around the machine can be removed to get back to the original configuration, takes about 10 minutes

Back