What's new
What's new

Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machine 42" Table, Power feed, DRO, & chip enclosure

indianamoon

Aluminum
Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machine 42" Table, Power feed, DRO, & chip enclosure

013.jpg001.jpg002.jpg012.jpg010.jpg

$3450

Ok before you complain that "It's ONLY a 1.5 horse" let me tell you that this mill spent it's life here at Perfection Mold & Tool as the rougher mill with a 2" diameter indexible cutter in the spindle. I would routinely take a full width 1/4" deep cut thru tool steel with this machine. It will flat out put PILES of chips on the floor. And, No, it doesn't stall.

As for accuracy, the last blocks that I squared up were within +_.001 parallel and square all sides.

The DRO is old but works fine as does the power feed, and the limit switch has been changed out to a REAL one that actually works.

The enclosure is 8020 stock with lexan and is cloudy but servicable, and will definitely keep you from eating chips.

If you are a shop owner, this machine will markedly improve your employees productivity roughing blocks.

9 x 42 inch table. Vises are available at extra cost.

This machine is from an operating shop that has just closed for retirement

Local pickup only or you are free to arrange shipping. I have a reasonably priced rigger who can pick up, skid, and ship if you like.

This sale is part of a complete machine shop liquidation. Please feel free to e-mail or call 574-292-0824

Back