What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi FA10 Wire EDM For Sale

whamac

Aluminum
Mitsubishi FA10 Wire EDM for sale. Purchased new in 2003 for $135K, looking to get $50K.

Used in my one-man shop and meticulously maintained, it has extremely low hours for its age.

Travels are X-13.700", Y-9.800", Z-8.600".
Auto threader and wire chopper.

Under power in my shop and available for inspection/test cuts any time.

Let me know if more specs are desired. I have all manuals and maintenance records.

Also, if you're thinking of starting your own shop, I also have a Hurco VM1 machnining center, Sharp 1118H manual lathe (Hardinge clone), and Lagun FTV-2L; all bought new and in excellent condition, used exclusively by only me; as well as many shop accessories.
After 34 years running my shop, I'm calling it quits; I can make you a great deal on everything, and you can be up and running quickly.

E-mail [email protected]

Attachments

• Mits 1.jpg
    Mits 1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Mits 7.jpg
    Mits 7.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Mits 6.jpg
    Mits 6.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 139
  • Mits 5.jpg
    Mits 5.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Mits 4.jpg
    Mits 4.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
I run one if these often, if you are looking to get into wire edm and the work envelope fits your needs this is a great machine (generally speaking I don't know the actual condition of the machine for sale) to do it with. Very accurate and repeatable, general maintenance is very easy. Best bet is to have mits come in once a year to do a maintenance check/pm. General consumables are power feeders (top and bottom), wire guides, and the little plastic piece that holds the top power feeder, top and bottom flush cups...and of course wire. I suggest .010 and .012 wire, the 12 wire can really make good fast cuts if you have the room. Coated or uncoated wire is your choice. Coated can really increase speed too, but with that comes higher cost.

My first machine was an FX10, purchased new in 1997.
The FA10 is a MUCH better machine, in my experience; threader seems much more reliable, keeping the tank clean is easy-peasy.
And with the FA, not once in 17 years have I had to reinstall the software to fix a glitch; unlike my FX, which required re-installing software quite often.

Manuals for Mits FA10

I got one of these machines in disassembled in the shop floor. Does anyone know where I can buy or find a manual that shows me
how to connect everything back together?

**SOLD**

My FA10 is sold; still have other machinery on the floor.

Thanks for looking!

Back