What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi VMC - Free to Good Home

ewlsey

Diamond
I have a Mitsubishi Diamatic V65 VMC. I got this machine from a local shop who were the original owners.

Built in 1985.
Has a Mitsubishi control, upgraded to LCD monitor. Has load meter and pulse handle.
DC servos.
Linear scales on X and Y. I don't think Z has it but I will double check.
Travels are roughly 50x25x25.
Cat 50, 4000 RPM.
24 tool changer.
Have manuals, coolant tank, guards, chip auger, etc. Also some pull studs.

This a running machine. I saw it in action before I bought it. I would call it good condition. The ways are perfect. I can put it under power if needed.

Now the "gotcha". This thing is big and heavy. I estimate 22,000 lbs. It's also over 102" wide, so permits will be required to move it. It might be possible to remove the enclosure around the table and get down to legal width, but a permit is probably easier.

But the real killer is I need it out of my shop no later than June 25th. I am moving to a new shop and it requires a double move. I can't justify moving this machine two more times.

I can roll it out the door, but then it's your baby. I cannot lift it. I can put you in contact with a rigger or crane company.

If I don't hear anything by this time next week I will begin dismantling the machine and scrapping it. I hate to do that, but I can't wait any longer.

[email protected] if you prefer.

Sale 6-5-19 004.jpg Sale 6-5-19 005.jpg Sale 6-5-19 007.jpg Sale 6-5-19 008.jpg Sale 6-5-19 009.jpg

Remember, you must convince him you have a "good home" for the beast ;)

I actually don't care where it goes. Maybe I should have said "free to anyone who will actually follow through".

That's why I'm not putting it on Craigslist or Facebook. I will get 20 guys who say they want it and have a "buddy" who can move it for them. Then 3 weeks pass and they never show up.

Back