What's new
What's new

Moak 36" Bandsaw

lsneon

Aluminum
After much reflection, I've decided my Moak resto project has to go. I need the real estate. Let's thin the herd first
1. 5 hp 3 ph
2. Weighs upward of 2K
3. Brake has been "fixed" by more than one "craftsman" over the years. I'll include myself in that mix although all I did was extract a broken shoulder bolt and make a replacement. More on the brake when I find someone interested.

If any of this gives you pause, this is not the saw for you. If you're still reading, lets cut to $$$. I have 400 in this machine but would consider all offers. Machine is located about half way between Austin - San Antonio and is currently loaded on a 16' utility trailer. If you're inside the DFW-Houston-SA triangle, we can talk. Outside it's on you. With a little planning, I have access to a forklift locally, maybe. . . course, there's always a rental house. IMHO this is a working machine or so I was told when I purchased it from the state some years ago. It was red tagged due to the broken brake and after they couldn't fix it, sold. I've had it indoors till last month's decision to sell. Email - P/M with questions. Drive link is video of wheels spinning.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Cm2S4iyOJzc7W6yBOTxn_heD-_VWodS1

lsneon

Apologies for the sideways pics, after I saw what it was doing, I rotated & saved all of them and it still cocked them 90. . . I give up.

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg