What's new
What's new

Monarch 10EE in fantastic shape

praff

Aluminum
So I picked this up from my place of employment as I couldn't watch it go to an auction. I have decided to sell it to fund a new mill purchase. Hopefully someone can put it to good use. Functionally, it is maybe the nicest example of a 10EE you will find without finding one totally refurbished. The ways are in perfect shape, the spindle is smooth and quiet, it has the heavy tailstock on it that feels like it moves on ball bearings, and it is the modular drive with oil circulating headstock. Also, it is an inch/metric machine and has all change gears.

At the price listed it comes with no tooling, but I will include three extra brand new small tubes and three extra brand new large tubes. The original cabinet with collet carosel and collet set, a toolpost, four jaw, three jaw, etc can be negotiated as part of sale if someone is interested in all of it.

This lathe has sat in a maintenance shop for the last thirty years and been used probably once per month.

Lathe is priced at $6200 after looking at other examples that are listed for sale.

I have plenty of pics and the lathe is located just south of indianapolis in my garage at the moment.

serial number puts this lathe as a 1968 production. It doesn't leak oil anywhere and has been well maintained.

bcuDjH3.jpg

8nbZhDu.jpg

ky294MB.jpg

9AMKBtX.jpg

y3RBnRj.jpg

Can't see pics, don't understand why as I'm guessing donie can see them.

On a six year old iPad.

L7

On edit: never mind- found the pics in the Monarch section. Nice looking lathe.

Back