What's new
What's new

Mostly pristine machine tools at auction ending May 28 on Bidspotter

I am bummed that I could not find the word Aciera in the catalog. I was secretly hoping you found a stash that belonged with the sweet F4 I bought from you a decade ago.

Jason Wood near Ottawa Canada still has some stuff that went with the F4. At his usual prices..l

L7

Jason Wood near Ottawa Canada still has some stuff that went with the F4. At his usual prices..l

L7

All I’ve seen on Woods’ epay account are an over arm and dividing head. I have an over arm already and a Hardinge DH. I’d be interested in a right-angle universal head and a 6-T-slot fixed table. The latter would be from a non-last generation F5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don
Is there anyone in your local area to contact who would facilitate international freight forwarding of pallet size goods
Contact details especially email would be great
Cheers
Mark

$6800.00 for that Enco??!

yeah, that was the sleeper. Wish I had a bigger shop. $21K for the Fehlmann! I know it's a great machine and all but for that kind of money, I could got to Germany, have a vacation, shop around a bit, find a nice Deckel and ship it home. hmmmm

I shot Don a message a month or two before the auction. He still had the Emco on Ebay................never got back to me....................

yeah, that was the sleeper. Wish I had a bigger shop. $21K for the Fehlmann! I know it's a great machine and all but for that kind of money, I could got to Germany, have a vacation, shop around a bit, find a nice Deckel and ship it home. hmmmm

what went for 21k? the picomax?

Yup.

-Dave
$21,750 was the "hammer price" but it actually went for $25,665 considering the (unavoidable) buyers premium. At least (unlike nearly every other machine tool auction) the buyer didn't have to pay to have it loaded !

Back