What's new
What's new

Moving sale :( Monarch lathe,Abene mill,B&S#13,Moore #1-1/2,& more, South Louisiana

duncanbojangles

Plastic
Moving sale :( Monarch lathe,Abene mill,B&S#13,Moore #1-1/2,& more, South Louisiana

Sale paused temporarily, I may have found someone that can move my machines all at once in a shipping container like I hoped for

Hello,

I apologize for not posting to the Practical Machinist forums almost ever. I tend to be a lurker everywhere I go. I have gained an immense amount of knowledge from reading these forums. Hopefully you won't mind if I post my machines for sale here. I understand that these machines are all antiques at this point, if I have posted in the wrong sub forum please kindly move this post to the correct forum.

I live in Lafayette, Louisiana and have accepted a job in Boulder, Colorado. My plan was to purchase a 20' shipping container, have it delivered to my home, load all my machines into that shipping container, then have that container picked up and delivered to a storage facility until I find a place to use my machines in Colorado.

It turns out that the first half of that goal would have been easy: purchasing a 20' shipping container, having it delivered to my home, then loading all my machines into it. The second half of that task turns out to be quite difficult. I'm having an extremely difficult time finding someone to help move a loaded shipping container from my home anywhere else. I've contacted tow and wrecker companies, but none of them can help. None of the sellers of the shipping containers can help. At this point, I've considered renting a trailer that can haul the weight of the loaded shipping container (approximately 27,000 pounds), and loading the container on it either using bottle jacks and cribbing until I can drive the trailer under it, or hiring a crane company to lift the container onto the trailer.

Either way, I'd be close to using all the money I have available to me at the moment to perform this operation, and I'm running out of time. Not to mention that I still have to store the shipping container and all my machines, and I don't know when I'd even purchase something in Colorado to move my machines to.

So I'm posting my machines in the for sale section, to see if there's any interest. As a preface, I need to sell everything in a few weeks, as there's no point in me keeping some machines and not others. I can help load onto your trailer with my small A frame crane and 5 ton chain fall (dimensions are approximately 100" inside width, 103" minus the height the chain fall takes up). I'm available anytime you need me to be, at this point getting rid of these machines is one of my highest priorities. I don't plan on shipping any of the large machines, and I'd like to sell the accessories for each machine with it. If the accessories don't go with the machine I could be persuaded to ship them.

I'll add pictures within a day or two, for now I'll just include descriptions of the machines. Please be patient while I take and upload photos. Finally, this is a really difficult thing for me to decide to do; I've spent the last ten years getting to this point in my life, where I have a good job, have a permanent home, and have the disposable income to buy all of this equipment. I only hope that this is a temporary pause and in a year or two I'll be back to where I am now, with the job, home, and buying machines all over again. Thank you in advance for your time.

Prices listed with everything are what I paid for the machines and accessories, including getting those items to me either by shipping, freight, or going pick them up. Please consider those prices when making offers or suggestions for better pricing (with the understanding that the market for used machinery may be different in south Louisiana than where you are). Some of these prices may be high, but that is what it took to acquire, and a lot of times freight shipping was a significant cost.

The location of these tools is in Lafayette, Louisiana, in a residential neighborhood, with a driveway long enough for your truck and trailer. Please make offers, and let me know when you can pick the items up. Preference may be given to those who can come earlier, I apologize for this but I have very little time left. I can be reached at [email protected]. Email first and then we can communicate by text, voice, or email afterward.

---

-Monarch 13x54 Series 60 lathe, built 1953, rebuilt in 1991 by DIPEC (Defense Industrial Plant Equipment Center, a government defense agency). Good condition, everything operates smoothly. About 5,500 pounds.
I love this lathe, it has been such a sweetie to me. I rented a big diesel stakebed truck and drove down to Port Isabel, Texas to pick it up (near Mexico). I was told that it came from a Navy destroyer. It has the feed reverse handle on the apron, which I believe makes it the toolmaker version. It also has the taper attachment. D1-6 spindle, and comes with 12" three jaw chuck, 10" 4 jaw chuck,lathe dog driver, and Jacobs rubber flex collet chuck and some collets (half the full set, I think). Currently running on 480 volts, 3 phase. Aloris CXA tool post, with 7 toolholders, Morse #5 dead center for the headstock, Jacobs drill chuck and live center for the tailstock. It has DRO scales installed, but I have no way to test them. They are the old Acu-Rite round twist lock connector style.
$3,000

-Abene VHF-2B horizontal/vertical milling machine. Fair condition, everything operates, but you can feel that it is more worn in the middle of its travels. Also, the previous owner shot grease in the zerks instead of oil, so make of that what you will. The spindle is still strong, and takes very healthy cuts. About 2,500 pounds.
40 taper vertical/horizontal spindle, with ER-32 chuck and collets, TG-something chuck and 1 collet, 5/8" Jacobs drill chuck, two Kurt D60 vises, one vise swivel base, assorted hold downs and parallels. Requires 550 volts 3 phase but I've been running on 500 volts with no apparent ill effects.
$2,000

-Moore #1-1/2 jig borer, serial J499. Good condition, scraping/flaking still visible on ways though you can see that it has seen the most of its use in the middle of the travels. About 3,000 pounds.
Another machine I've really enjoyed using. It's a fun machine to operate, because everything feels so smooth, and the dials are so big that dialing into a tenth is actually quite easy. Comes with 9 tool holders, a Kuroda (Wohlhaupter clone) automatic boring and facing head, small toolmaker's vise, and Moore 11" rotary table (which is honestly a bit large for this machine). Currently running on 240 volts 3 phase.
$4,400

-Journeyman J20W vertical bandsaw, by Roll-In Saw, fair condition, everything works but it could use some TLC. About 1,000 pounds if I remember right.
I like this bandsaw because of its gravity powered sliding table. I put a simple back fence out of thick aluminum plate on it, and now I can place my material on the saw, line up the cut, and let it cut on its own, feeding automatically with the counterweight. It's got adjustable speeds, but the previous owners pulled the indicator out. I have it, but haven't bothered reinstalling it. Also comes with the blade welder, though I haven't tried it out. Currently running on 240 volts 3 phase.
$1,000

-Komunaras (Stankoimport) 676P milling machine, good condition, a bit rusty from sitting and trasnport. I just bought this machine and had it delivered, and I haven't even gotten to use it yet. About 2,100 pounds.
This is a clone, of sorts, of a Deckel FP style milling machine. It's about FP2 sized. It's got a DRO and scales on two axes. I was really looking forward to this machine, for when I didn't need the size or power of the Abene but wanted something quicker and easier to use on small parts. Learn more about it here: Stankoimport Type 676Π Miller
$4,000

-Harig Super 612 surface grinder, hard chrome ways, fair condition. About 800 pounds.
Your typical small surface grinder, except this one has a Torit style dust collector in the base. 6x12 magnetic chuck, runs on 240 volts 3 phase. Comes with J&S tool radius dresser, some mounted diamond dressing points, and some left hand wheel hubs (11 left hand wheel hubs to be split with this machine and the B&S #13).
$800

-Brown and Sharpe #13 grinder, good condition, about 3,000 pounds.
This machine is my favorite in the garage. I use it for doing cylindrical grinding, and it is still very much up to the task for tool room style OD and cylindrical grinding. I recently repacked the bearings with good, new Kluber grease. I have a steady rest for it, the ID grinding attachment (ball bearing style), Jaocbs rubberflex collet chuck, and one or two additional faceplates for mounting accessories. I have a 4 jaw chuck that has not been mounted yet for it. (11 left hand wheel hubs to be split with this machine and the Harig, plus 8 right hand wheel hubs that will go with this machine). Currently running 480 volts 3 phase.
$2,000

-Jones and Shipman 310 tool and cutter grinder, good condition (almost very good, but could use a little more cleaning up due to humidity in south Louisiana), about 1,600 pounds.
I really haven't used this machine much at all. But it comes with almost all the standard equipment, and some of the additional accessories (indexing attachment and one or two others). Some cup grinding wheels to go with the machine. Requires 550 volts 3 phase, but currently running on 500 with no apparent ill effects.
$2,270

-Optima drill grinder, unknown condition, less than 200 pounds.
I haven't gotten a chance to work in this machine, it sounds like the motor needs a starting capacitor replaced. But it comes with a whole bunch of grinding wheels, it's got all the original drill holders and collets, and some replacement lenses. It does not have the web thinning attachment. 120 volts single phase?
$300

-Big tilting dividing head with SCA (Sweden) 10" 3 jaw chuck. Looks to be about a 12" diameter swing dividing head. It's heavy! I guess about 200 pounds, give or take. It was certainly very difficult for me to get into and out of the back of my Subaru Outback!
$300

-Brown and Sharpe internal grinding spindle, looks to be for a larger B&S cylindrical grinder. Ball bearing type, haven't tested it.
$115

-Three Precise grinding spindles with variable speed motor controllers. One of them has the R8 shank, the other two have no shank (or maybe shop made straight shanks). I have tested one of these, and it works. I was planning on making three Moore shank adapters, and keeping one and selling the other 2. These are the grinding spindles with the boring head feature, so you can use them like a jig grinder on your milling machine or jig borer. All have the difficult to find collets.
$870 for all three

-American Rotary ADX-15 rotary three phase converter. Good condition, I run my whole shop off of this.
$1,000

-15KVA Three phase transformer with multiple taps. I use this transformer to step up my 240 volts to 480-500 volts, using the different taps to get the two different voltages.
$225

-Kennametal CAT50 UC3 U-Axis Boring and facing head, fair condition.
I thought I was going to do something interesting with this tool, converting the 50 taper shank to a 40 taper (or face mount) and using it like an extremely heavy duty boring and facing head by driving the U axis input separately. But once I received it I saw that it was too large for what I wanted to do. Maybe it's useful to you? Requires a 50 taper CNC machine with a U axis.
$250

-FOWLER 12" Height-Check, good condition.
$100

-Miscellaneous items. If you see something you like that has not been described, please don't hesitate to make an offer.

-Small A frame crane and 5 ton chain fall (dimensions are approximately 100" inside width, 103" minus the height the chain fall takes up). After everything is sold I won't be needing the crane.
$400

Thank you very much for your time.

Last edited:
Hello,

I apologize for not posting to the Practical Machinist forums almost ever. I tend to be a lurker everywhere I go. I have gained an immense amount of knowledge from reading these forums. Hopefully you won't mind if I post my machines for sale here. I understand that these machines are all antiques at this point, if I have posted in the wrong sub forum please kindly move this post to the correct forum.

I live in Lafayette, Louisiana and have accepted a job in Boulder, Colorado. My plan was to purchase a 20' shipping container, have it delivered to my home, load all my machines into that shipping container, then have that container picked up and delivered to a storage facility until I find a place to use my machines in Colorado.

It turns out that the first half of that goal would have been easy: purchasing a 20' shipping container, having it delivered to my home, then loading all my machines into it. The second half of that task turns out to be quite difficult. I'm having an extremely difficult time finding someone to help move a loaded shipping container from my home anywhere else. I've contacted tow and wrecker companies, but none of them can help. None of the sellers of the shipping containers can help. At this point, I've considered renting a trailer that can haul the weight of the loaded shipping container (approximately 27,000 pounds), and loading the container on it either using bottle jacks and cribbing until I can drive the trailer under it, or hiring a crane company to lift the container onto the trailer.

Either way, I'd be close to using all the money I have available to me at the moment to perform this operation, and I'm running out of time. Not to mention that I still have to store the shipping container and all my machines, and I don't know when I'd even purchase something in Colorado to move my machines to.

So I'm posting my machines in the for sale section, to see if there's any interest. As a preface, I need to sell everything in a few weeks, as there's no point in me keeping some machines and not others. I can help load onto your trailer with my small A frame crane and 5 ton chain fall (dimensions are approximately 100" inside width, 103" minus the height the chain fall takes up). I'm available anytime you need me to be, at this point getting rid of these machines is one of my highest priorities. I don't plan on shipping any of the large machines, and I'd like to sell the accessories for each machine with it. If the accessories don't go with the machine I could be persuaded to ship them.

I'll add pictures within a day or two, for now I'll just include descriptions of the machines. Please be patient while I take and upload photos. Finally, this is a really difficult thing for me to decide to do; I've spent the last ten years getting to this point in my life, where I have a good job, have a permanent home, and have the disposable income to buy all of this equipment. I only hope that this is a temporary pause and in a year or two I'll be back to where I am now, with the job, home, and buying machines all over again. Thank you in advance for your time.

Prices listed with everything are what I paid for the machines and accessories, including getting those items to me either by shipping, freight, or going pick them up. Please consider those prices when making offers or suggestions for better pricing (with the understanding that the market for used machinery may be different in south Louisiana than where you are). Some of these prices may be high, but that is what it took to acquire, and a lot of times freight shipping was a significant cost.

The location of these tools is in Lafayette, Louisiana, in a residential neighborhood, with a driveway long enough for your truck and trailer. Please make offers, and let me know when you can pick the items up. Preference may be given to those who can come earlier, I apologize for this but I have very little time left. I can be reached at [email protected]. Email first and then we can communicate by text, voice, or email afterward.

---

-Monarch 13x54 Series 60 lathe, built 1953, rebuilt in 1991 by DIPEC (Defense Industrial Plant Equipment Center, a government defense agency). Good condition, everything operates smoothly. About 5,500 pounds.
I love this lathe, it has been such a sweetie to me. I rented a big diesel stakebed truck and drove down to Port Isabel, Texas to pick it up (near Mexico). I was told that it came from a Navy destroyer. It has the feed reverse handle on the apron, which I believe makes it the toolmaker version. It also has the taper attachment. D1-6 spindle, and comes with 12" three jaw chuck, 10" 4 jaw chuck,lathe dog driver, and Jacobs rubber flex collet chuck and some collets (half the full set, I think). Currently running on 480 volts, 3 phase. Aloris CXA tool post, with 7 toolholders, Morse #5 dead center for the headstock, Jacobs drill chuck and live center for the tailstock. It has DRO scales installed, but I have no way to test them. They are the old Acu-Rite round twist lock connector style.
$3,000

-Abene VHF-2B horizontal/vertical milling machine. Fair condition, everything operates, but you can feel that it is more worn in the middle of its travels. Also, the previous owner shot grease in the zerks instead of oil, so make of that what you will. The spindle is still strong, and takes very healthy cuts. About 2,500 pounds.
40 taper vertical/horizontal spindle, with ER-32 chuck and collets, TG-something chuck and 1 collet, 5/8" Jacobs drill chuck, two Kurt D60 vises, one vise swivel base, assorted hold downs and parallels. Requires 550 volts 3 phase but I've been running on 500 volts with no apparent ill effects.
$2,000

-Moore #1-1/2 jig borer, serial J499. Good condition, scraping/flaking still visible on ways though you can see that it has seen the most of its use in the middle of the travels. About 3,000 pounds.
Another machine I've really enjoyed using. It's a fun machine to operate, because everything feels so smooth, and the dials are so big that dialing into a tenth is actually quite easy. Comes with 9 tool holders, a Kuroda (Wohlhaupter clone) automatic boring and facing head, small toolmaker's vise, and Moore 11" rotary table (which is honestly a bit large for this machine). Currently running on 240 volts 3 phase.
$4,400

-Journeyman J20W vertical bandsaw, by Roll-In Saw, fair condition, everything works but it could use some TLC. About 1,000 pounds if I remember right.
I like this bandsaw because of its gravity powered sliding table. I put a simple back fence out of thick aluminum plate on it, and now I can place my material on the saw, line up the cut, and let it cut on its own, feeding automatically with the counterweight. It's got adjustable speeds, but the previous owners pulled the indicator out. I have it, but haven't bothered reinstalling it. Also comes with the blade welder, though I haven't tried it out. Currently running on 240 volts 3 phase.
$1,000

-Komunaras (Stankoimport) 676P milling machine, good condition, a bit rusty from sitting and trasnport. I just bought this machine and had it delivered, and I haven't even gotten to use it yet. About 2,100 pounds.
This is a clone, of sorts, of a Deckel FP style milling machine. It's about FP2 sized. It's got a DRO and scales on two axes. I was really looking forward to this machine, for when I didn't need the size or power of the Abene but wanted something quicker and easier to use on small parts. Learn more about it here: Stankoimport Type 676Π Miller
$4,000

-Harig Super 612 surface grinder, hard chrome ways, fair condition. About 800 pounds.
Your typical small surface grinder, except this one has a Torit style dust collector in the base. 6x12 magnetic chuck, runs on 240 volts 3 phase. Comes with J&S tool radius dresser, some mounted diamond dressing points, and some left hand wheel hubs (11 left hand wheel hubs to be split with this machine and the B&S #13).
$800

-Brown and Sharpe #13 grinder, good condition, about 3,000 pounds.
This machine is my favorite in the garage. I use it for doing cylindrical grinding, and it is still very much up to the task for tool room style OD and cylindrical grinding. I recently repacked the bearings with good, new Kluber grease. I have a steady rest for it, the ID grinding attachment (ball bearing style), Jaocbs rubberflex collet chuck, and one or two additional faceplates for mounting accessories. I have a 4 jaw chuck that has not been mounted yet for it. (11 left hand wheel hubs to be split with this machine and the Harig, plus 8 right hand wheel hubs that will go with this machine). Currently running 480 volts 3 phase.
$2,000

-Jones and Shipman 310 tool and cutter grinder, good condition (almost very good, but could use a little more cleaning up due to humidity in south Louisiana), about 1,600 pounds.
I really haven't used this machine much at all. But it comes with almost all the standard equipment, and some of the additional accessories (indexing attachment and one or two others). Some cup grinding wheels to go with the machine. Requires 550 volts 3 phase, but currently running on 500 with no apparent ill effects.
$2,270

-Optima drill grinder, unknown condition, less than 200 pounds.
I haven't gotten a chance to work in this machine, it sounds like the motor needs a starting capacitor replaced. But it comes with a whole bunch of grinding wheels, it's got all the original drill holders and collets, and some replacement lenses. It does not have the web thinning attachment. 120 volts single phase?
$300

-Big tilting dividing head with SCA (Sweden) 10" 3 jaw chuck. Looks to be about a 12" diameter swing dividing head. It's heavy! I guess about 200 pounds, give or take. It was certainly very difficult for me to get into and out of the back of my Subaru Outback!
$300

-Brown and Sharpe internal grinding spindle, looks to be for a larger B&S cylindrical grinder. Ball bearing type, haven't tested it.
$115

-Three Precise grinding spindles with variable speed motor controllers. One of them has the R8 shank, the other two have no shank (or maybe shop made straight shanks). I have tested one of these, and it works. I was planning on making three Moore shank adapters, and keeping one and selling the other 2. These are the grinding spindles with the boring head feature, so you can use them like a jig grinder on your milling machine or jig borer. All have the difficult to find collets.
$870 for all three

-American Rotary ADX-15 rotary three phase converter. Good condition, I run my whole shop off of this.
$1,000

-15KVA Three phase transformer with multiple taps. I use this transformer to step up my 240 volts to 480-500 volts, using the different taps to get the two different voltages.
$225

-Kennametal CAT50 UC3 U-Axis Boring and facing head, fair condition.
I thought I was going to do something interesting with this tool, converting the 50 taper shank to a 40 taper (or face mount) and using it like an extremely heavy duty boring and facing head by driving the U axis input separately. But once I received it I saw that it was too large for what I wanted to do. Maybe it's useful to you? Requires a 50 taper CNC machine with a U axis.
$250

-FOWLER 12" Height-Check, good condition.
$100

-Miscellaneous items. If you see something you like that has not been described, please don't hesitate to make an offer.

-Small A frame crane and 5 ton chain fall (dimensions are approximately 100" inside width, 103" minus the height the chain fall takes up). After everything is sold I won't be needing the crane.
$400

Thank you very much for your time.

There has to be a place to store your machines for reasonable money till you get your shit together in Colorado, then move them as you can.

There has to be a place to store your machines for reasonable money till you get your shit together in Colorado, then move them as you can.

I could move all my machines into a storage unit here in Louisiana without much trouble. The cost of moving the machines would only be the cost of renting a drop deck trailer, and then the storage unit rent is reasonable. I think the real big cost would come when I have to ship all my machines individually (not one at a time, but all as separate units palletized) to Colorado. Unless I can find a cheaper way than LTL freight to move them to Colorado it might not make sense to store them. I could be convinced otherwise!

Good lord my friend, you are going to regret selling this stuff. That is a list hard to replicate

Consider selling a few things that will help finance the move?

I could move all my machines into a storage unit here in Louisiana without much trouble. The cost of moving the machines would only be the cost of renting a drop deck trailer, and then the storage unit rent is reasonable. I think the real big cost would come when I have to ship all my machines individually (not one at a time, but all as separate units palletized) to Colorado. Unless I can find a cheaper way than LTL freight to move them to Colorado it might not make sense to store them. I could be convinced otherwise!

We rented a whole flat bed semi with the rolling tarp to haul machines from Carson City to Detroit for $5,000!
We probably could have got a better price but we were working on a tight time table to get everything out!

Like others have said, I would put everything in storage and setup shipping later?

Kevin

I agree, I think you’re going to regret selling all of this stuff. Especially the Monarch Lathe and Jig Bore. But with that said, I’m interested in your Harig surface Grinder. I sent you an email but just wanted to respond here too. Thanks.

By the way.... if it was me in your situation, don’t overthink this. Figure out the nicest machines you have and hardest to replace. Thin the herd. Don’t try to move the entire shop. Figure out easiest to replace and sell those. Keep the keepers. Move just the keepers. Seems to me, you’ll be able to move your cream of the crop in a mid sized box truck that you can rent from U-haul. Then store those tools up where you move. Heck...if you do your homework, you should be able to even rent a reasonable storage unit that’ll make it easier to rent necessary stuff like a forklift.... or whatever.
Or maybe you can see what size trailer you’re comfortable towing and go that rout. I know it’s work. But personally I think you’re going to regret selling all of this stuff.

I also agree to move it. At least shop for replacements now, before selling to see what is available and at what cost, including shipping in. Most likely you will have to ship in your "new" machines so why not just ship or move the ones you know are good (as said above). Adding up your weight looks to be about 20,400 lbs. Depending on your truck & trailer that is 2 or 3 trips, including all your household stuff. That is the stuff to not move and replace when you arrive.
Kustomizer would have done it in one trip. He has a good thread on moving his shop.

It is no trick to hire a flat bed trucker to haul the shipping container, The price would be around 2 bucks a mile, without pics the story seams a little spacey...Phil

You're in Louisiana. Pipeline country. Plenty of truckers out there or look for a hotshot service that might need a backhaul. Get, load and store the container ready to ship. That part's done and you can turn your attention to other things. Look for a trucker that has a container trailer, they can self load and unload.

I'd let you put in my backyard if it can stay outside under a tarp. But, by the grace of God, I'm on the other side of the hills from Boulder.

Thank you,
Mr.Smith

It's good to hear so many voices of reason! Because of y'all saying how much I would regret selling everything (which I've already done once before, but I was even dumber back then) I've made a bunch more phone calls and I've at least got one hit on
a company that could load up my shipping container. So I think there's hope yet for me being able to keep my machines!

To everyone who has expressed interest, thank you for your interest, and I will keep your information handy if this company doesn't pan out. But if you don't mind, I'd like one more opportunity to get this stuff loaded and saved so that I can have a shop ready to go once I'm settled down in Colorado.

Please consider this sale on pause until further notice. And thank you again to everyone who commented, it was the push I needed to get out there and find someone who would take my money and help me out!

Also, I've added crappy cell phone photos of my very messy and crowded shop. I'm not good with the photos, and I'm also a messy person, which makes it look as bad as it actually is in there!
IMG_20210221_165055542.jpgIMG_20210308_125749595.jpgIMG_20210308_125812881.jpgIMG_20210308_125826914.jpgIMG_20210308_125838911.jpg

Wow snug shop. If it works for you all is good. Nice grouping.

It was tight, but usable, right up until I bought the dang Komunaras. The plan was to sell one machine to make space for it, but that's around the time I got the job offer so I just squeezed it into the garage between the bandsaw and the surface grinder, rendering all three of them useless. I'm happy with how the garage turned out (sans Komunaras), I think I got the maximum number of machines in there while still being useful. But boy oh boy would I have loved even another 200 square feet!

THE SALE IS BACK ON!

After much consideration, I've decided to move forward with the sale of my machines. I do this knowing full well that I'm going to spend significant amounts of time and money in the future just to build up another collection of machines. But I think this is the best way for me to move forward at this time in my life. I've already got a list of the next machines I want. So when it's time and I'm at a good spot again I'll be back out there, looking for the next heavy piece of iron to fill a hole in my heart.

I can no longer edit my original post, so hopefully new viewers to the post read all the way to the end and see that everything is for sale again.

Thank you all for the helpful suggestions, comments, and the kind words about my motley collection of machines. I really appreciate your concern, and I hope that these machines find their way to people who will appreciate them as much as I have. And if you hear me say that I regret selling these machines, I expect lots of "I told you so"s! I'll be getting back in touch with the people who have contacted me directly, please keep a look out for emails from me.

You really should plan on moving them.
You might sell 5 pcs and have to scrap or move the rest so better to just move them all, cost is probably about the same to move some or all. And the ones you would sell would of course be the best ones and hardest to replace...
Shove them all in a 20' container and move ahead.

Back