What's new
What's new

Nakamura TMC3 lathe - FREE

Machine went out today. client refused to take advice on strapping it down on 5 ton flat deck. Strapped over sheet metal, and bent the shit out of it.
Such a shame.

Ill be watching the news tonight to see how far he made it before it cleaned the cab off, or ended up in the rhubarb ;(

Machine went out today. client refused to take advice on strapping it down on 5 ton flat deck. Strapped over sheet metal, and bent the shit out of it.
Such a shame.

Ill be watching the news tonight to see how far he made it before it cleaned the cab off, or ended up in the rhubarb ;(

"Tow truck driver", eh? Mought be heading straight to the metals recycler with it for fast cash anyway, same as a dead toy-odour or Bee-um F**kyah. One pile of metal looks much the same as any other to that lot.

Also possible the average IQ of Canadian tow truck drivers is about to go up, statistically.

"Tow truck driver", eh? Mought be heading straight to the metals recycler with it for fast cash anyway, same as a dead toy-odour or Bee-um F**kyah. One pile of metal looks much the same as any other to that lot.

This sounds likely. Shame, but his marginal cost was much lower than a regular scrappy.

Steel and iron has been trending lower with the Chinese tariff situation, so if it's any consolation he'll either get less for it, or have to hold onto it for a while to see if prices go up.

Also possible the average IQ of Canadian tow truck drivers is about to go up, statistically.

I wouldnt bet on the IQ portion.
Was reminiscent of tits on a rooster.

Interestingly, a buddy of mine alerted me to my old machine being advertised right back on Kijiji same day.
For $6000...

Wish him luck selling it with the fucked up tinwork... I'm amazed he managed to get it home.

Back