What's new
What's new

Nardini Lathe, Troyke Rotes FS

Keyepitts

Aluminum
We've got two Nardini lathes circa 1990 that we need to get rid of. First is a SZ2080 which is currently under power. The second is a SZ2060 that we have been using as a donor lathe to keep the SZ2080 running (Lathes are identical, except for the bed lengths). Both lathes have way-wear, they have been used for mostly stainless steels in a single shift operation since new. $750 for both.

Also for sale is an old (age unknown)powered 25" Troyke rotary table. I plugged it in, and it does run, but needs a good cleaning and probably new power cord due to age. We haven't used it in at least 30 years, maybe longer. $400.

Contact me by email with any questions- [email protected]. We are located in New Lenox Il

Keye Kaitis

Attachments

• DSCF5237.jpg
    DSCF5237.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 442
  • DSCF5238.jpg
    DSCF5238.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 363
  • DSCF3749.jpg
    DSCF3749.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 330
  • DSCF3753.jpg
    DSCF3753.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 341
Mike, I sent you another email yesterday (Wednesday), you can stop by anytime from 7-3:30 M-F, or we can set-up a time to meet at RS Corcoran over the weekend if you like. If I'm not available when you call, ask for Matt; he can help you also.

Rotary Table is sold.

Last chance on the Nardini lathes, or they're off to the scrap yard, make an offer, or let me know if you need any parts from them.

What tooling comes with the lathes, chucks etc? Can you load? What is the spindle bore size? Do the lathes have a taper attachment? Thanks Jason

Jason, the 80" bed lathe has a three jaw adjustable chuck, tailstock, and steady rest; the 60" bed lathe also has a steady and tailstock, but does not have a chuck mounted at the moment, I think we have a four-jaw that will fit it that could be included. We do not have a forklift big enough to load it, but we do have a loading dock. Neither lathe has a taper attachment. I think Mike (romie24) is going to contact you about the lathes, he looked at them today.

Back