What's new
What's new

As New HAAS TL-2 Lathe and TM-1P Milling Machine at Auction!

mlofgren

Plastic
Hello all.

I have a as new 2019(demo hours only) TL-2 lathe and a 2009 TM-1p 10 station turret mill with almost no hours coming up at auction on the 17th through the 20th of January in the middle of West Virginia (Summersville). Both machines are in my shop and have never been run by me personally - only the Haas tech has turned them on! Absolutely as (or as near as you can get) brand new. I installed new Mist Away units on both. Tons of very high-end tooling (mostly Kennametal), inspection granite plate, a huge number of inspection equipment.

Not sure I can post a link to the auction here, but you can search Joe R Pyle Auctioneers and quickly find the listing. Let me know if you have questions (as I'm sure there will be many!!).

Selling because my wife passed away early last year and I am downsizing my life and stuff dramatically!! Lots (and Lots) of very high-end items as well. Over 1,900 lots in all, hence the 3 day auction!!

Cheers - Matt

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Matt, that must have been a terrible blow.

Quick Q, did you mean 2019 TM-1 mill? Your post says 2009. Good luck with the sales!

Let me get back to you on the exact manufacturing date for the mill. I BELIEVE it is a 2009, but has an upgraded controller and a 4th axis card installed. The Haas tech who came out to get it up and running stated that it is one of the nicest he had ever seen (of this vintage)... He replaced the single battery card with the new dual battery upgrade, recalibrated and tested all systems. He gave it a +++. It's an amazing machine - wish I could have actually USED it! My life changed dramatically (unfortunately) and I simply am downsizing my life in general. Please call if you would like more info! 408-786-4964

Agree 100%!! That's why I'm trying to advertise this on my own. They are beautiful machines with almost zero use. Hope they go to a new home!!

I wish! It was all very hard-earned money. My wife and I took lots of risks in our lives, most paid off well. Way too many toys though. Once my wife passed away, I simply lost the desire to continue on with trying to maintain so much on my own. A simpler lifestyle is what I am looking forward to in the coming years...

Here are photos of both data plates. The Mill was manufactured in 12/2009 so it was sold as a 2010 unit.

20220110_144505.jpg20220110_144505.jpg

And I DID find the full quotation from Haas on the TL-2. Here is the quote:

Haas TL-2 Price Sheet10241024_2.jpg

Both machines were/are hooked up to 220V SINGLE phase to be able to run in my garage. I have a 200 amp panel which is plenty for both plus my air compressor and other pieces of equipment to run simultaneously.

Back