What's new
What's new

Omniturn cnc fitted on feeler lathe, St. Louis area

sam_stlouis

Cast Iron
I have a feeler, hlvh type lathe with an omniturn unit on it. Good shape, everything works, coolant works and works with commands, spindle is quite. Controls works with no faults. Screen is a little dim but not enough that it bothers me, the omniturn screens are easily replaceable with monitors or cheap lcd screens if ever needed. In nice shape.

Have some omniturn tool holders and some hardinge tool holders for it. No tooling. Has 1 chuck mounted that comes with it. Have the manual and paperwork. 220/3phase. Not that heavy I can lift with my hoist to load on a flat utility type trailer,.
St. Louis area. I can take some pictures or video to send you. I can deliver local (120 miles maybe) if paid for first.
3500 sorry can’t ship.

Hi Sam,

I'm interested. Sending you a PM with my personal email and phone number so you can send me pictures and video. We can start from there and see if we can work something out.

It would be a road trip for me, but I have a lot of vacation time accumulated so finding the time should not be a problem.

Jacques

Back