What's new
What's new

Package deal, nice bridgeport, pedestal, and belt grinders.

indianamoon

Aluminum
So I spent half an hour this morning reading threads, but just nothing I could contribute that had not already been said.

So I will contribute this offering to someone: here is a nice package deal.

This is the last machine in the shop to sell. 2 hp Bridgeport in good condition. Chrome ways, head has just been gone thru, The digital readout turns out to be all but new. This machine was the one in the shop that had a rotary table on it, which of course did not get used very often. So not a great amount of wear. Readout came off another machine and it looked nasty until it was cleaned up. Just gunky. It is not beat up at all and the membrane on the front of the box is like new. Includes a set of collets also. Sadly I do not have a vise to offer with it. DSCN2220.jpgDSCN2222.jpgDSCN2227.jpg

Pedestal grinder with grinding, deburring (new at $80) and wire wheels, hand dresser 013.jpg
013.jpg

Belt sander / grinder all gone thru with spare belts. Most used machine in the shop for deburring, chamferring corners, sharpening drill bits
001.jpg

$5250 for all three pieces and I can load them on your truck. All under power

Best to e-mail me [email protected] as I am not in the shop too much anymore.

Thanx for looking,

Pat

Not much interest in the package

I thought that the three machine package would interest someone, but guess not, so I am re-listing all three items separately. Can still sell the package if nothing is gone.

Back