What's new
What's new

Phase Perfect PT330 3 Phase converter

the_r1_kid

Plastic
Phase Perfect PT330 For sale. $2500 FIRM. No trades.

Single-phase to three-phase converter with IGBT and digital control. Not a rotary. It is super quiet about as loud as a home dishwasher.

Works great Zero issues. 1104 hours I bought it new, and it's ran my 10hp milling machine for the last year and a half without a hitch. Only selling because I bought a 2nd mill and had to upgrade to a bigger phase converter.

Here is a video of it starting up and running my mill
Phase Technologies PT330D phase converter for sale - YouTube

Also for sale is a Dongan 85-Y040 transformer to drop input voltage down to 208ish from 240. The power around my shop is on the high end of the voltage range and can trip the CNC power supply for over voltage It's a good idea to have - $100

I can help with shipping on my end if you arrange it. Located in Salem, Oregon.
[email protected]

YAB3wpS.jpg

MUlrBzQ.jpg

8TGHUsS.jpg

zQJRWgK.jpg

bv3Dygv.jpg

Last edited:
Phase Perfect PT330 For sale. $2500 FIRM. No trades.

Single-phase to three-phase converter with IGBT and digital control. Not a rotary. It is super quiet about as loud as a home dishwasher.

Works great Zero issues. 1104 hours I bought it new, and it's ran my 10hp milling machine for the last year and a half without a hitch. Only selling because I bought a 2nd mill and had to upgrade to a bigger phase converter.

Here is a video of it starting up and running my mill
Phase Technologies PT330D phase converter for sale - YouTube

Also for sale is a Dongan 85-Y040 transformer to drop input voltage down to 208ish from 240. The power around my shop is on the high end of the voltage range and can trip the CNC power supply for over voltage It's a good idea to have - $100

I can help with shipping on my end if you arrange it. Located in Salem, Oregon.

YAB3wpS.jpg

MUlrBzQ.jpg

8TGHUsS.jpg

zQJRWgK.jpg

bv3Dygv.jpg

Same model here. Good price, but I don't need two,

Just wanted to say good fotos, putting together that video, and explaining the background were positive steps!

Well done!

Wish more folks would do the same when these units come up.

Hope that all makes it faster and easier to match it to a new owner.

Bill

If you will take PayPal consider it sold, including the transformer. I am near Hood River so can come pick it up.

If not I still want it but will have to spend more time convincing my CFO.

By the way, I am not in a hurry to get it so if you want to wait till you get your new phase converter set up and running first that is fine with me. I have that identical set up but from 2004 and using it as I type.

To sweeten the deal, if, just to be safer, you want to hang onto it for the first few weeks of using the new one that would be fine.

I just emailed. By the way it really sucks having to post your email here since that is a great way to get put on spam lists.

I just emailed. By the way it really sucks having to post your email here since that is a great way to get put on spam lists.

Uhh, no. That's just urban myth // superstition. The reverse is true, actually.

PM's email "preliminary contact" feature has a far LOWER than average risk of exposing users of it to spam. LOTS of OTHER things that can do far greater harm as to attracting flies.

Speaking as a former developer/coder/configuration technique guru OF... anti-spam techniques and tools, Exim, Courier-MTA, Quickmail.. Dovecot.. Prayer, and not-only.

Click the userlogin handle, select "Send email to.." menu choice.

About as safe as it gets.

No member need be overly worried about it. No worries about a PM-PM box being always "full", either.

Naturally, even though I have retired from personally running MTA, I use a contract firm that follows what we Wizards pioneered.

No fear of spam, even if my address were written on tenement halls and subway walls:

[email protected]

And it's in my shop after meeting up at the same anodizer we use that is located between us, which saves me from driving in Portland traffic.

Back