What's new
What's new

Price Slashed: KO Lee T&C Grinder w/accessories

13engines

Stainless
Greetings,

Here is link to the Craigslist ad. Please follow the link for more pictures. Or if you're not a member you can contact me there through CL mail.

Asking $1350 Or Best Offer.

KO Lee Tool and Cutter Grinder w/accessories - business/commercial - by owner - sale

I've owned this tool for about 15 years. I completely cleaned and rebuilt it when I got it and still no crud to contend with. You're looking at about a 3 minute wipe down before pictures were taken. Has been in a temperature controlled environment ever since. Getting closer to retirement and looking to offload a few things that haven't been used enough. There is a 2nd spindle cartridge not shown that's around here someplace and is included if I can find it. Everything else it comes with is in the pictures. This motor on this is 3 phase.

Load for free. I am dock high only here. (48") No ground level access. Shipping dimensions on a pallet are 32 X 48 X 68 tall. Weight is about 1400 lbs Freight, Hot Shot or LTL shipping entirely buyers responsibility. All the info you need to obtain a quote for that is in this ad.

This machine is ready to ship. Saint Paul, MN 55104

Dave

Attachments

• IMG_2206.jpg
    IMG_2206.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 314
  • kolee_2.jpg
    kolee_2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 294
  • kolee machine.jpg
    kolee machine.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 311
  • kolee tooling wheels.jpg
    kolee tooling wheels.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 330
  • kolee papers.jpg
    kolee papers.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 265
Decent looking machine and a reasonable price. I’m not interested (I have one) but if I were you I’d take much better pictures of the accessories. They are probably worth more then the grinder.
Good luck with your sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back