What's new
What's new

Ptottrak MX2 mill

sandiapaul

Titanium
Alliant mill with Prototrak MX2 control. Vise is not included. $7500.00. Located in central NJ, a bit north of Princeton. I bought this in 2012, at that time the screws were new as was the control. One year ago(summer 2020) I redid the upper head with new bearings, belt and brake. Parts for that were $1200. You must arrange the moving. It is in my walkout basement. You will need a way to get it on a trailer, truck or whatever. Or hire a rigger. I have a couple names I can give you. Also the table needs to come off to get out the door. I have done this many times now, I have a hydraulic lift table to help with this. I can help some in the moving and table removal. Everything works properly and it is a good machine that I regularly use. pjpickard AT gmail DOT com
IMG_4742.jpgIMG_4744.jpgIMG_4745.jpg

I have this on faceplant marketplace too. I got a response wanting to know if I will ship it to Zambia. The text is exactly as it is here. WTF? I wonder what the scam is.

I have this on faceplant marketplace too. I got a response wanting to know if I will ship it to Zambia. The text is exactly as it is here. WTF? I wonder what the scam is.

The scam is, if you sell to him, that you'll get a cashier's check for the machine and shipping. Oops, they were too quick off the mark on shipping because they have a guy nearby who can load it in a container going their way. Please refund the shipping amount because now they're paying. Three days later you find that the check is bogus and their guy never showed up to collect. I hope you haven't sent that refund check yet.

Back