What's new
What's new

Quincy 216 Dual Air Compressor setup with tank and controls

indianamoon

Aluminum
Machine shop is closed and liquidating. Please e-mail wants, needs, or for the entire list

Offered for sale are the compressors that powered the shop. Both are Quincy model 216, which I believe is one of the best out there. They both utilize oil pumps instead of splash lubrication and are very, very reliable. In addition, the unloader is run off of oil pressure, so if the oil level happens to drop down, the pump will merely free wheel without pumping, giving you a very good indication that something is wrong, and that something is low oil level. Parts are readily available for these and I have a few in house that will go with. In addition, I have the manual

Both compressors are plumbed into the tank, but are valved separately, so either can be worked on with the other running.

The compressor mounted on the tank is a single phase unit with a 2 horsepower 220 volt motor. It will come with a separate pressure switch.

The Compressor on the floor is a three phase unit with a 2 horsepower 230/460 volt motor. It will come with a fusible disconnect, magnetic motor starter, and separate pressure switch. Everything $1650

The Framework that the compressor is mounted on (not totally shown in the pics) may also be available but at a later date. My dual phase converters and step-up transformer are all three mounted to it and cannot be sold quite yet, but will be available soon, and I can certainly make a deal on the entire package if someone is interested.

Please research the value of these compressors and I think you will see that they are not throw-aways. A recent sale of a 216 pump only on eBay was north of $1000, and there is currently a used pump of unknown condition offered around $900. Both of mine are in excellent running condition.

001.jpg003.jpg004.jpg008.jpg002.jpg

Please research the value of these compressors and I think you will see that they are not throw-aways. A recent sale of a 216 pump only on eBay was north of $1000, and there is currently a used pump of unknown condition offered around $900. Both of mine are in excellent running condition.

Could you point us to those listings?

My research only shows those kind of prices in the asking prices.

Back