What's new
What's new

Reiter kb1 power hammer

The Extractor

Cast Iron
Hello everyone I am listing this Reiter KB1 power hammer for sale.

It is in the shop I work in. I have seen it in use many times over the last 7 years.

Here is a video of it running. It is still under power at this time.

It is located in Basalt Colorado.

We are asking $5500 OBO

All the dies shown on the shelf in the photo are included.

We have machinery to load.

Please PM me with any Questions!

I should check the for sale page more often. Someone got a really nice hammer for a questionably low price; not me, and yes I am hating/jealous.

I should check the for sale page more often. Someone got a really nice hammer for a questionably low price; not me, and yes I am hating/jealous.

Wow....

A friend and I were just discussing visiting Coal Forge to look at their 25t hydraulic forging press. This is cheaper and 100 times the tool.

Wow....

In case you guys missed the other hammer thread on Nazel 5B, here is a link:

FS Large power / forging hammer Lobdel / Nazel #5

And a quote from that thread:
New asking price for the Nazel is $15k OBO

I would like this machine but I do not need 5 and it would be a challenge to run it on 200A of 240 single phase. I think it is a 25hp motor. Someone with a big shop (memphisjed) should get it;) Diversify...

I would like this machine but I do not need 5 and it would be a challenge to run it on 200A of 240 single phase. I think it is a 25hp motor. Someone with a big shop (memphisjed) should get it;) Diversify...[/QUOTE]

tempting..... I will mention it to boss men. I think I know of that hammer, and if so it should be better than factory condition.

Back