What's new
What's new

Romi G30 CNC Turning Centers/Lathe For Sale (Need Shop Space: Clearance Price)

Stan Canada

Aluminum

Stan Canada
Industrial Machine Tools and Service

All new and used machines are internally and externally checked by our machinist to make sure that we properly deliver the quality of the equipment with its price. We deliver throughout Canada and United States, shipping times may vary due to the location or borders.

We also specialized in machinery moving and rigging, shop moving, hauling & towing services in the area of Edmonton, Calgary, Nisku, Leduc, Red Deer, or throughout Alberta. If you are outside Alberta, we can also arrange some other sources we have for moving and rigging.

SPECIFICATIONS
Max. Bar - 2.56"
Spindle Bore - 3.15"
Max Length - 40.15"
Max Turning Diameter - 12.6"
Swing Over Bed - 22.8"
Chuck - 12"
Spindle Speed - 2500 RPM
Spindle Motor - 30 HP
Spindle Nose - A2-8
Travel X - 10.04"
Travel Z - 40.15"
Weight - 14,000 LBS
Made in Brazil
12 Station Turret
Hydraulic TailStock
220V, 3 Phase, 100A
ST# 380
Price: $19,950 (Canadian Dollar)

CONTACT US
(780) 465-3667
[email protected]
Stan Canada Machine Tools and Services

I'll go all in with my max bid and start the bidding at 19,950 Afghani. That is of course taxes, fees, customs, and rigging included. I will cover electrical and training.

oneoneoneoneontwotwotwotwotwothreethreethree (inaudible auctioneer slang) tool turret (inaudible auctioneer slang) Space X (inaudible auctioneer slang) do I hear ahh twentytwentytwentytwooo twentytwentytwentytwooo three going once going once

ooh...tag team spamming yet again....:crazy:
Don't think so ... the second one is prestige, they've been around for a long time, maybe they just got a new "marketing assistant" direct from high school.

They also love their stuff real good, which is why they keep it around for ten or twenty years, and they won't put prices on their website because that would crimp their style of trying to individually fuck over every buyer to the max.

Don't think so ... the second one is prestige, they've been around for a long time, maybe they just got a new "marketing assistant" direct from high school.

They also love their stuff real good, which is why they keep it around for ten or twenty years, and they won't put prices on their website because that would crimp their style of trying to individually fuck over every buyer to the max.

So does the new spammer realize how badly he/she is mangling their longstanding companies reputation ?

On second though (and re-reading your ending)....maybe it is a good thing the spammer is here....:D

Back