What's new
What's new

For Sale: 1959 Bridge Port J-Head BR-46136 (Pictures)

dangercraft

Plastic
Hello everyone,
I am selling our Bridgeport j-head milling machine.
Serial: BR-46136
Year: 1959
Condition: Very good
Located: Deland, FL
Shipping: Can be arranged at buyers expense (Direct Cost.)
Price: $2,500.00 Negotiable
Reason for sale: New equipment, need to make space.

We've owned this machine for 30+ years. Its been well taken care of with very little use and regular maintenance as well as before and after every use. Would be happy to show it to anyone who wants to come see it.

Please post if you have any questions or PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Dangercraft

20150912_142048.jpg20150912_142024.jpg20150912_142033.jpg20150912_142037.jpg20150912_142042.jpg

Last edited:
:D Point taken; I didn't think it was THAT bad, but what is true is that it hasn't seen much use at all here. Price is VERY negotiable. :D

Bought it 30+ years ago. Mounted a vise (service before use). Tried to use it once. POS!. Removed vise (service after use). Pushed into corner and covered with a tarp (didn't want to look at it).

A couple of clues; finish the paint job, don't paint the handles, wipe the bare metal with some oil.

Thank you for being so uninformed/duplicitous/lazy.

willy+wonky+you+must+be+new+here+meme.jpg

If its cheap and someone needs a mill jump on it see how she moves ,cuts,sounds whats under the cover thats what counts.Bridgeports are expensive if you want one try it out could be a good starter for somene who has milling to do but nothing to do it on-doesnt look pretty but if your on a budget you get what you pay for.Dont like the paint job thats got to come off better if had been left alone,ways are in bad condition, table chewed up, had a hard life maybe not in present owners life but certainly in its previous-price has to come down a lot and who knows them maybe she might start to look attractive

Back