What's new
What's new

FOR SALE--20" Rockwell 28-365 Variable Speed Bandsaw

tommy1010

Stainless
As the title says I have a 20" Rockwell 28-365 Variable speed Bandsaw for sale. It came from a school shop years ago. Sat unused until I found the time and effort to get it back in shape. I has new tires ($270.00). These tires have the slot and are urethane. New bearings whether they were needed or not. Transmission completely disassembled and new oil filled. This transmission has the low and high speed selector. The cabinet was completely blasted inside and out. There is not a trace of bondo anywhere on the cabinet. Has extra zero clearance inserts for the table. The table tilts both ways. A couple of shop made blade guides along with some factory ones. Comes with a reproduced manual. It is powered by a THREE PHASE THREE HORSEPOWER motor currently wired for 208/220/240 three phase. Comes with a fully functioning magnetic starter. The 2 drive belts on the variable speed are new. It has wheels to move it around that can be removed very easily if you choose. The wheels only raise the machine 1" off the floor. You can start and run if you like. I only have one blade (142") and it is installed on the machine. I never did get any other blades as I feel the final owner will decide what type blades he needs. I can help load this. It weighs about 900 lbs. PM me with any questions. I am asking $1450.00 for it. It is ready to cut metal or wood.

100_1597.jpg100_1598.jpg100_1600.jpg100_1601.jpg100_1602.jpg

I have the same model. I added Laguna ceramic guides and a carbide blade and a resaw fence, and it is perfect for resawing large timbers, like 8x10's.

Back