What's new
What's new

For Sale: 2018 Haas Mini Mill in Seattle

coffeetek

Aluminum
Making a room in the shop for the new machine so Mini Mill has to go. This machine is under power and making parts. No problems whatsoever, great machine. Can run on single phase or 3-phase. Asking $29,900

Following options are on the machine:

- MINIMILL Vertical Machining Center; 16" x 12" x 10" (406 x 305 x 254 mm), 40 taper, 7.5
hp (5.6 kW) vector drive, 6000 rpm, 10-station automatic tool changer, coolant
pump, power-failure detection module, 1 GB program memory, memory lock
keyswitch, 15" color LCD monitor and USB port.
$32,995.00
- WIPS-R Wireless Intuitive Probing System; Renishaw. Includes the Haas Visual Programming System, macros, spindle orientation, and coordinate rotation and scaling.
$5,495.00
- CC Chip Auger $2,795.00
- CPK-HF-MM High-Flow Coolant Pump Kit, 3/4 hp (0.6 kW), 40-gallon (151 liter) tank, includes coolant level sensor.
$695.00
- RTAP-3 Rigid Tapping $1,495.00
- CONV-PKG-CT RETURN IF WARRANTY | OPTION, CONVENIENCE PACKAGE CT $595.00
- MIN QTY LUBE Minimum Quantity Lubrication System; provides a small quantity of lubrication directly to the cutting tool. Requires the Automatic Air Gun option.
$795.00
- AAG Automatic Air Gun No $895.00
- ESW-1-YEAR 1-Year Extended Warranty (includes 1-year standard warranty) No $1,695.00
- ENCL EXHAUST Enclosure Exhaust System $1,495.00
- HSM option: $2795.00

Total: $51745.00

Pics are available via email, just PM me. Machine holds very tight tolerances. With right fixture I machine under 10 microns paralleness on parts over 4" in diameter. Dimensional it can also hit 10 microns and better. I regularly machine pockets for slip and light press fit for bearings on it.

Pics are available via email, just PM me.

Pics in the thread will generate more interest. Look, people are lazy and will not want to go through hoops to see machine. But if you have pics here and they like what they see then no problem to ask for more by email etc.
It almost has the feeling that you are hiding something by not posting pics here. I mean people wonder "why didnt he just post a picture of it? Must be a reason....

Pics in the thread will generate more interest. Look, people are lazy and will not want to go through hoops to see machine. But if you have pics here and they like what they see then no problem to ask for more by email etc.
It almost has the feeling that you are hiding something by not posting pics here. I mean people wonder "why didnt he just post a picture of it? Must be a reason....

C'mon man, if you are interested contact me. If pictures not being here stops you, you are not serious anyways. I am not selling $10 item for the picture to be an issue... What I mean its not a impulse purchase item. Jeez.

m-W2ay_Ta-e0IF6bjTZBVeDXyPfn8OnK1X7sC73dETweVg4POdYu4Z9uQwl2p6SVljuZ1lWpeSA3RqktEq8_N0SUZmVecRndvbTGK86iiHDeRKyjciNTpR80-QYVX5R207DfcM_YHN7ubTPHY4DIJqDijtxTtU1DxOYZC6KysptJpRxhXVkXhTk4VBqnB_tBmNLpVy77WQzAGa1s9pRM_cLJjnZs6CiYBRtba_SMTAZbJSWuMJS1PfSoVLwzEFr0S9RsuFMTHPViiGB5pc_ddrdp2FE8V3onepqFHxn0euGlbiMrkhACo4qZYmLhwB_pMi4g642xE7zfV2CJYjFuiiSEvoh2ViL3gZLZH9s406qGJcFhxHrD7NkFzxfk3HcNajd98DUbSuVI8zvTgJbDUGhY8hU4YTrEY211tEkFi6PuTax3CFR1aUkiqdMENPKJa9E_2BaMCEa6CcSJKRNbxdW8gSon1z_2ZNXK-UAQhirYEh1VBJXS7XqZwrX7P_GzCiPSOI11SI6pG4nNKEhwb1MrBhcIDwCu5GaRitLLkAER4QCWqhu0LROTbbJ7AylzH8zK-MgKNRQandRLlWx3goyVWd1MmB0DPbm1o05er4oMZQwwooa-kmQn3qlfnecvFjrZvdx5WIo4BBizkva9h3rkZKbAfXd3Gdog21yZqZN3i-saQZzROJEN_RZdNYlE9lXHLfFyDuUgJ5k6-pgSmTGKZP7ntRZYNjmjNvp-bPdDYDIR=w804-h603-no

C'mon man, if you are interested contact me.
I'm not interested. But thought showing pics would help you.
Thanks for that pic, it looks nice.
The point of pictures is more than just the machine, anyone serious about it will know what it looks like. Pic is to show condition to prove that it is as nice as you say. The other thing that pics are nice for is to show the condition of the rest of the shop the tool is in. How the shop is maintained is an indication of how the machine is/was cared for.
I wish you luck in selling it.

I don't think it is pics or the price. It is just it is a small machine.... great if you have a need for a small 1-2 op machine, or you don't have the physical space to put a larger machine, but it is kind of a niche market. And even though I would never go without a probe (if possible), it does eat some real estate on that small of a machine...

Back