What's new
What's new

For Sale: Haas Super Minimill

david n

Diamond
I bought this little girl new 2009. Sticker has a 12/08 build date. One man shop. Very clean. 1800 +/- cutting hrs. Super mini so.........10k spindle. 10 tools. 1000IPM rapids. Chip auger too. The Mistaway is not included. I can load it on your truck.

$29000.00

IMG_2603.jpg

Bump to the top........no interest?

This would make a great garage/back yard shop machine...............I'm open to reasonable offers.............lowballers keep walkin'....................

OK.....so I'm high. I spoke with a coupla folks about this little rig and it's looking like I should be in the $25500.00 range.

Nice machine, would be great, but no money for new machines right now. I do hope you get a good offer on it soon. What are you replacing it with? Probably shouldnt start that conversation here.

Charles

Charles,
Yeah she's a nice clean lil machine............I'm just looking to replace it with a bigger mill. I bought it with one job in mind and it paid for itself in less than 2 months. I need a 40x20 VMC.............got some projects in the works to mill 18"x30" plates..............

C'mom................No interest out there? Some one let me know where I should be on price........................

Not much love for HAAS out there at the moment. I think your running into the fact that a more robust but older machine can be had much cheaper

Not much love for HAAS out there at the moment. I think your running into the fact that a more robust but older machine can be had much cheaper

I don't know about that.............Good aqauintance of mine who deals with used Haas machines said they are moving lots of good late model machines..........booming economy. I already had a handful of used dealers wanting to snatch it up............low offers, but not insultingly low. I figured I can wait a bit and not have to dump it. They would be listing it for more than what I'm asking. Figured I could get between what they offer for it and what they would list it for.......Make a few more bucks and save a buyer a few bucks...............The thing with these little mills is that they can be easily tucked into someone's garage..............kinda attractive for home hobby guys or someone starting out in the biz..............................

Bumpy bump...............

Kinda gettin in a hurry here.............another machine is coming in and this girl needs to go..............$23000.00 OBO.................Someone though me an offer on this here iron.............you know you want it.

Kinda gettin in a hurry here.............another machine is coming in and this girl needs to go..............$23000.00 OBO.................Someone though me an offer on this here iron.............you know you want it.

Uhmm... $10,000? :D

Wish I was in the market for this. Do you have additional pics of inside and any tooling that comes with it?
Thanks,

David, you should have gotten a larger new machine, then you could have tucked this one into a corner of the big guy. Think of the efficiencies!

Back