What's new
What's new

For sale Hauser Pivot Polisher

jmp

Cast Iron
It's a little dirty but everything works. Includes a bunch of collets and a few extra burnishing wheels. I bought it for the "neat gadget" factor but now I need the room. I don't want to ship it so it's for pick up only. I'm located near Richmond VA. $150.00

contact me at: [email protected] or pm SOLD

Thanks

Attachments

• CIMG6895.jpg
    CIMG6895.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 688
  • CIMG6896.jpg
    CIMG6896.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 731
  • CIMG6898.jpg
    CIMG6898.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
I gotta admit, the twitch factor is high on that, for me.

As in, my hands twitched towards the keyboard to scream out that I'll take it...

But I don't really need it. And I don't think there is enough flat surfaces, to fit enough stamps on it, to get it here...:)

Suggest that you maybe log in at the NAWCC forum and put word out there. National Assn. of Watch and Clock Collectors.

There are a fair few of that lot that are both collectors and users of Horological tools, and you are like to find a buyer quite quickly, at that price, IMO.

Cheers
Trev

Sold

"
I'm trying to figure out how exactly it works?" This thing polishes the bearing surfaces of the gear shafts (pivots) in watches. The shaft is placed in the collet in the headstock. The large wheel is brought down and burnishes the shaft ends. Rinse and repeat :-)

Gosh I need this- every time someone asks me if I have a pencil sharper I would give a nod to this wonder and leave them to draw their own conclusions about my level of sanity...

" every time someone asks me if I have a pencil sharper " maybe even better as a toothpick sharpener.:)

I hope your elbow is feeling better!

Back