What's new
What's new

For Sale Pro Trak Mill

Chips Everywhere

Cast Iron
A shop next door to me has a Pro Trak Mill that they want to sell, they got a VMC in the last couple years so this has only been used as a drill press or for small milling jobs since. They would like to part with it before it becomes a table top that collets things. Reason I'm posting this is because they will give me a couple bucks if I find them a buyer.

Model: Trak DPM
Year: 1997
Power Supply: Tag says 440V 3ph, but I believe they got a transformer and is currently running on 220v 3ph.
Machine Location: Brooklyn, NY 11211

The machine has been sitting for a bit, looks like it may need some TLC. I've seen it move a couple times over the years with the CNC control, but the guy who used to operate it no longer works for the company and I don't know how to use it. I have not tried to run the machine, but if you have any questions I can look into them.

The machine comes with the vise, its tool holders and a few other misc tools.

They are asking 6.5k or best offer. PM me if interested.

Sorry for the sideways pics, not sure how to rotate them. They are upright in my computer folder, but when I upload them they rotate 90deg.

IMG_6836.jpgIMG_6838.jpgIMG_6837.jpg

I am interested but do you have any more info on it? Is it under power? Do you have a video of it running that you can send? How does the head sound? How are the ways? I would make the 8 hour drive but would want to know what I am getting. Thanks - Joe

I believe it is still under power. I can try to take a video next week. Its a used machine so I am assuming it has some normal wear and tear. I am not very familiar with these machines, but I can have a look at they ways and listen to the head sound.

Back