What's new
What's new

6 older Mahos for Sale

plothoundsman

Cast Iron
I am leaning towards retirement & liquidating, I have 6 late 80s & 90 Mahos to get rid of. (1) MH1000 5axes (1) MH700 5axes (3)MH700 4 axes,(1)600 tool room (like new)- came out of BMW plant, prb less than 500hrs. All these machines where taken out of service in past couple hrs, when I relocated my plant. They will need a little TLC to be brought back to life. They all where running when I relocated, but I’m sure it will take some work bringing them back up ( like any ) CNCs after setting a while. Really looking to sale the whole lot, 100K takes them all, that’s a steal, I’ve made many a dollar over the yrs with these sweet ole machines. Located in mtns of Western NC.

Eeew! They’re all Maho’s. That’s like sleeping with your sister.

Now if there was a randy Deckel or Aciera in the mix as out of family breeding stock….

(Jeez, I’m starting to sound like Thermite)

L7

Couldn't resist that MH600 (like new) I take it.

@ Plothoundsman :
Would love to see pics of the MH600, just out of machine tool interest curiosity.
Plot seems to have flown the coop... no replies to my messages...guess he posted here just for fun. :rolleyes5:

Well, he did say "leaning towards".

Maybe he fell the other way?

P.S. I'm glad he phrased it "retirement & liquidating" and not "liquidating & retirement".

The second makes it sound like he's a hitman with one last job...

I hope all is now good. Photos and a better model description would be helpful. Thanks

Sorry, wouldn’t believe what I’ve been thru last 6 months,,, want even try to explain at this time! Machines still available, Eddie
I appreciate you letting us know about your machines. I know Im looking around for a 600 or maybe 700 and Im sure others here may be as well. Post some pictures when you can.

Back