What's new
What's new

For Sale: Two, 2018, Doosan Lynx 2100MA's

JD_MTS20

Plastic
Hello everyone!

Hope this thread finds you well. My name is Jacob DeLaughter, and I work for Machine Tool Specialties of Tulsa, OK. We are Doosan's distributor for the Oklahoma, Kansas, and SW Missouri areas. There is over 60 years of combined experience between us.

Machine Tool Specialties is looking to sell these VERY NICE 2018 Lynx 2100 MA's
B.jpg C.jpg D.jpg

These machines ran small aerospace parts for roughly two years. Never did these machines perform any operation it wasn't specifically listed for. They practically look/run like brand new.

Here are some specs:

20 hp high torque digital AC spindle motor
• Large 2" bar capacity
• High speed 6,000 rpm spindle
• High precision pre-tensioned X-axes double nut ball screw with electric torque limiter
protection
• 12 station with 24 position indexing heavy duty servo controlled turret and 0.11
second next station index
• Rigid 30 degree one piece cast iron slant bed
• Large 11.8" maximum turning diameter
• Wide space high precision roller type linear motion guideways
• 11.4" maximum turning length
• Fast 1,417 ipm Z axis rapid traverse
• Full contouring C-Axis
• Mill / drill with rigid tapping on main spindle and rotary tools. 3 rotating tool holders
included in standard tooling package
• 6,000 rpm - 5 hp rotating tool spindle motor. Live tools can be mounted on all stations
• Rigid (BMT) base mounted tooling
• Bolt up chip conveyor design for easy access and removal of coolant tank
• FANUC 0i-T control with swiveling operator's panel
• Large 10.4" color LCD display
• Doosan EZ Guide i Conversational Programming
• Doosan Tool Load Monitoring System

• Main spindle chuck: MH-206 6" Samchully 3-jaw chuck. 175 mm (6.89") diameter
with 52 mm (2.047") bore, 3.2 mm (.126") jaw stroke – includes one set of soft jaws
• Main spindle chuck actuator: SD-15452 with 52 mm (2.047") through hole
• Hydraulic tailstock with - MT #4 live center
• Programmable part catcher
• Tool setter
• 65 psi multi-stage coolant pump
• Separate coolant tank with cartridge lubrication system
• Automated metered lubrication system
• P4 class spindle bearings and P4 class angular thrust bearings
• 580 psi hydraulic unit
• Safety features: fully enclosed work area, door interlock, hydraulic pressure safety
switch, spindle Interlock, program protect, chucking signal
• Work light

Both these machines also come with LNS chip conveyor systems.

For specific information regarding pricing and technical specs, please give us a call at 918-622-0018 and ask for either myself (Jacob) or my Sales Manager (Scott Ames).
Our emails are: [email protected] [email protected]

Thank you.

Attachments

• F.jpg
    F.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 107
  • F.jpg
    F.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 126
Hello everyone!

Hope this thread finds you well. My name is Jacob DeLaughter, and I work for Machine Tool Specialties of Tulsa, OK. We are Doosan's distributor for the Oklahoma, Kansas, and SW Missouri areas. There is over 60 years of combined experience between us.

Machine Tool Specialties is looking to sell these VERY NICE 2018 Lynx 2100 MA's
View attachment 314696 View attachment 314697 View attachment 314698

These machines ran small aerospace parts for roughly two years. Never did these machines perform any operation it wasn't specifically listed for. They practically look/run like brand new.

Here are some specs:

20 hp high torque digital AC spindle motor
• Large 2" bar capacity
• High speed 6,000 rpm spindle
• High precision pre-tensioned X-axes double nut ball screw with electric torque limiter
protection
• 12 station with 24 position indexing heavy duty servo controlled turret and 0.11
second next station index
• Rigid 30 degree one piece cast iron slant bed
• Large 11.8" maximum turning diameter
• Wide space high precision roller type linear motion guideways
• 11.4" maximum turning length
• Fast 1,417 ipm Z axis rapid traverse
• Full contouring C-Axis
• Mill / drill with rigid tapping on main spindle and rotary tools. 3 rotating tool holders
included in standard tooling package
• 6,000 rpm - 5 hp rotating tool spindle motor. Live tools can be mounted on all stations
• Rigid (BMT) base mounted tooling
• Bolt up chip conveyor design for easy access and removal of coolant tank
• FANUC 0i-T control with swiveling operator's panel
• Large 10.4" color LCD display
• Doosan EZ Guide i Conversational Programming
• Doosan Tool Load Monitoring System

• Main spindle chuck: MH-206 6" Samchully 3-jaw chuck. 175 mm (6.89") diameter
with 52 mm (2.047") bore, 3.2 mm (.126") jaw stroke – includes one set of soft jaws
• Main spindle chuck actuator: SD-15452 with 52 mm (2.047") through hole
• Hydraulic tailstock with - MT #4 live center
• Programmable part catcher
• Tool setter
• 65 psi multi-stage coolant pump
• Separate coolant tank with cartridge lubrication system
• Automated metered lubrication system
• P4 class spindle bearings and P4 class angular thrust bearings
• 580 psi hydraulic unit
• Safety features: fully enclosed work area, door interlock, hydraulic pressure safety
switch, spindle Interlock, program protect, chucking signal
• Work light

Both these machines also come with LNS chip conveyor systems.

For specific information regarding pricing and technical specs, please give us a call at 918-622-0018 and ask for either myself (Jacob) or my Sales Manager (Scott Ames).
Our emails are: [email protected] [email protected]

Thank you.

Why not post the price right here ?
I'm certainly NOT going to recommend this machine to anyone
until I have a price.
I get into allot of shops, and try to help out when I see a machine someone
might be looking for.
But the first thing they are gonna ask me is...."How much $"

yeah read the rules. clearly states its allowed

My point for asking for the price is simple....I like to help these people out, and spread the word, but can't without some semblance of price.
If I tell someone to ring up the OP about this machine without knowing the price, and the OP gives a price that is not based on reality,
whomever I recommended the OP to, will loose trust & confidence in me.

"This forum is intended for active members. Some allowance is given for first time members but do not abuse the privilege"

Kind of a grey area there. Looks like this post can slide on "some allowance". I guess they are in their probation period?
We all know they are only here to sell machines though, so.......Does that mean they get their pink-slip @ 30 days?

I do agree that posting a price should be a requirement for any listing.

While I agree with the price part, I will say that I work with Machine Tool Specialties a lot. They are an honest group of people and I enjoy working with them. These machines may be coming from someone not doing too well because of the knock on the oil industry recently. MTS has a very good service department so I believe these machines will be in good working order.

Paul

While I agree with the price part, I will say that I work with Machine Tool Specialties a lot. They are an honest group of people and I enjoy working with them. These machines may be coming from someone not doing too well because of the knock on the oil industry recently. MTS has a very good service department so I believe these machines will be in good working order.

Paul

In the OP: "machines ran small aerospace parts"

Fact remains, no price, only here to sell machines. While I really don't care about the 2nd part (until the member becomes problematic).
I think most of us will agree, price should be a requirement.

"This forum is intended for active members. Some allowance is given for first time members but do not abuse the privilege"

Kind of a grey area there. Looks like this post can slide on "some allowance". I guess they are in their probation period?
We all know they are only here to sell machines though, so.......Does that mean they get their pink-slip @ 30 days?

I do agree that posting a price should be a requirement for any listing.

Step off bitch......if they are free they are mine! :D

Paul

Sorry Paul just my .02 here, but it doesn't matter to me if they are good people or not. Once the used machine sellers or used tooling "reps" start to get away with continuously posting their used machines on here and flooding the sections with legit sales or garbage, this for-sale section will go to hell just like everything else (Ebay,Craigslist,Offer-up,etc). The notion of "give them an inch and they will take a mile" is a proven time tested idea. Members that actually participate here, who are in need of something via WTB ads, or are looking to sell something small or big enough to keep themselves afloat will be lost in the sea of BS postings by these sellers that want to take advantage of any free advertising. How many online methods of selling items have to be compromised by the "flood them with ads" mentality before we (the participants) learn our lesson. In my opinion pay to advertise and keep these websites supported or kick rocks.

Step off bitch......if they are free they are mine! :D
Just incase someone hits Hardplates with their car over free machines, I would like to place myself inline for free machines. :)

I know enacting change around here takes an act of congress, but wouldn't it make sense to just ad a dealer for sale section and let them spam the hell out of it? Maybe charge $5 an ad like Craigslist does?

Seems to me like this for sale section is underutilized. For the number of members here there aren't a lot of ads.

As a member who has dealt directly with MTS, I can vouch for them supplying top notch service and sales of Doosan machines.

The shop I work at has bought 4 Doosan's from them over the years and we have had excellent service. I know Jack and Jeff Delaughter, and Scott Ames from the sales dept as well as many of their service guys. I haven't met Jacob yet, I assume he is Jeff's son?

Either way Jacob, as you can see this forum does not take lightly to spam posts. This being your first post here and also an advertisement has the opposite effect of what you're trying to achieve.

There are many businesses who advertise here either directly or indirectly, but they also contribute to the overall knowledge base of PM. A couple good examples are Frank@Maritool, Eric@Orangevise, BrotherFrank and many others.

By contributing instead of just trying to sell something you will earn respect and in turn will probably gain exponentially more sales of your product by the camaraderie you gain by participating.

There are tons of people here who buy and use Doosans. You being a dealer, are in a good position to help with Doosan related questions.

I challenge you to engage with our community, and I bet you will sell more machines and service than just a few spam posts.

Back