PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO SHIP

After gathering information on the Schaublin 102
The price is $2500
Backlash is .002 / .003 in X and Y axis
the dials are .100 per rev and the collet shanks are .985
the collets are marked with the Schaublin logo
PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO SHIP

OK. We got the memo. Each go.

So what d'you expect? Folks should ask how much you charge for rental of shop space to operate it right where it SITS?

Photo showed it doesn't even have a base, nor cabinet. Can't be TOO hard to at least advise if a buyer can easily get at it to load, whether in a basement, loft, or at ground level, stairs or no stairs, inside or out, even if you cannot assist.

00b0b_9PBN7nSjue1_600x450.jpg00S0S_bszVYe7t4VI_600x450.jpg01212_eP29Dt1wwKp_600x450.jpg00Y0Y_dwTIAS6otVA_600x450.jpg

Photos are good for future reference

Attachments

• 00t0t_2aP9kTJQcid_300x300.jpg
    00t0t_2aP9kTJQcid_300x300.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Thank you for posting some of the photos .

Well help the community close the rest of the loop, then.

EX:

- ground level walk-out shop, hand-truck is all you need,

or

- two flights of stairs, bring a helper, I'm in a wheelchair, work days, work nights, ...

Wotever it is, somewhere in between so folks can give it a think with fewer surprises as to net-net cost, go-fetch included.

Most of Craigslist prolly thunk a "Schaublin" was one of them Halloween creatures. PM knows better.

Maybe Waco Johnny O will chime in with sage advice on how to proceed...…..

Well help the community close the rest of the loop, then.

EX:

- ground level walk-out shop, hand-truck is all you need,

or

- two flights of stairs, bring a helper, I'm in a wheelchair, work days, work nights, ...

Wotever it is, somewhere in between so folks can give it a think with fewer surprises as to net-net cost, go-fetch included.

Most of Craigslist prolly thunk a "Schaublin" was one of them Halloween creatures. PM knows better.

It’s pretty hard to evaluate a lathe from pictures, but better pictures would help, buyers like seeing the ways near the headstock and good pics of the dials and the cross slide. Some close ups of the tailstock ram too.
I personally hate seeing tools jumbled in a box, but I’m pretty picky :)

If you were closer it would definitely be worth a look, you have lot of collets which is a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back