What's new
What's new

Selling my shop, looking for a buyer to take it all. $25K

agertool

Aluminum
My father and I are selling our shop. Looking for someone to take it all. There are three mills, all with vises, readouts (one was upgraded to a new AcuRite which has the LED screen and allows you to program hole patterns) , collets, powerfeeds. The lathes all come with tolling, three and four jaw chuck, toolholders and inserts. Grinders have permanent magnetic chucks, the Acer has dual axis readout. There is a Torit dust collector not pictured. The Roll In band saw has a roller conveyor, two Lista cabinets with hardware, tooling (centerdrills, reamers, extended taps, taps, drills, etc) The other has a mix of carbon for the Excello manual sinker EDM not pictured. Two Miller welders, one stick, one mig. Two hydraulic lift die carts, two fixed height die carts. Grinding wheels, disk sander, Baldor pedestal grinder. Grinding fixture like Harig whirly jigs, milling fixures (turn tables, indexers, table vise, etc. All raw material, 1018 steel, 4140, toolsteel, 300 series stainless, aluminum, brass, the racks and bins they are in. There is an American Rotary 30 HP phase converter that is designed for CNC equipment included. Everything but the EDM and dust collector was purchased new. I will be getting together a detailed list soon but wanted to get this on here now. Any questions, please email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• 2012-08-09_18-12-53_691.jpg
    2012-08-09_18-12-53_691.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 761
  • IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1570.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 839
  • IMG_1571.jpg
    IMG_1571.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 822
  • IMG_1572.jpg
    IMG_1572.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 833
  • IMG_1573.jpg
    IMG_1573.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 779
Also there is a RolAir three phase air compressor.

Attachments

• IMG_1574.jpg
    IMG_1574.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_1575.jpg
    IMG_1575.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_1577.jpg
    IMG_1577.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_1579.jpg
    IMG_1579.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 397
Somewhat amusing..folks get the third degree when they list stuff members think is too high($$$) and other get questioned by members when they think the price it too low($$$). As my dear old mom was heard to utter.."you can't win for losing":)

Stuart

If you had a big enough boat you could get it home, living on an island everyone has a boat right? Do boats tow trailers, are they barges...

"ALAND ISLANDS" are real enough. Interesting read.

But I seriously doubt even ONE "PM'er" has actually even BEEN there, let alone is BASED there. PM's Amin folk should mebbe look into making it easier to NOT end-up with that default location?

As to moving that shop, if it were bought as a package?

Agertool?

How much TIME does the buyer have to clear it ALL out?

And is there a forklift on-site, or at least "available" locally for easy hire?

Taken one at a time, nearly everything is an easy load. No 20-foot 1898 shapers, HBM's, VTL's, nor thirty-inch lathes with 20-foot beds.

Somewhat amusing..folks get the third degree when they list stuff members think is too high($$$) and other get questioned by members when they think the price it too low($$$). As my dear old mom was heard to utter.."you can't win for losing":)

Stuart

There's the rub - too high, and it's, well, too high and won't sell.

Too low, and it devalues the stuff we have by setting an "unwelcome" low floor on the price.

I have to agree with some others here, that seems like a pretty low (but not crazy) price for all that's shown. Good luck, I hope you find a buyer quickly.

You have my attention. Couple of questions. How big of a hurry will you be in to have everything moved and do you have a way to load on your end. I can move something like that but may need a short amount of time to make it happen.

Back