What's new
What's new

Several machines

Cheves

Plastic
I have the following for sale, need to sell everything as a combo. :willy_nilly:

1 Monoset
1 Cincinnati #2
8 Bridgeport mills (Some machines have raisers or digital readouts)
3 Upsidedown press
2 Jigboard machine
1 Sunnen hone
1 Winslow drill grinder
1 Dusthog
2 Regular size granite tables
1 10' x 10' x 1' granite table (huge granite table)

$12k takes all.

Everything is in a 40' container in Valencia California.

That sounds like a lot of good stuff for the price, but without more specifics or pictures even, I think a machine tool dealer may be your only buyer.

Is the container included? Can it be picked up and put on a truck and off it goes?

Where were they ? China? Rusty ? How did they get there? Sounds fishy without pictures and details. I have a Bridge I can sell you. No Pictures, just send cash. Now doesn't that sound like a heck of a deal?

I still need pictures. Is loading included in the price?

It was included but we sold them yesterday, sorry. :cool:

Where were they ? China? Rusty ? How did they get there? Sounds fishy without pictures and details. I have a Bridge I can sell you. No Pictures, just send cash. Now doesn't that sound like a heck of a deal?

I wasn't trying to sell the machinery without being inspected before, I didn't posted any pictures because everything was in the container it was really hard to take them pictures.

We are a big machine shop in Valencia California with over 100 CNC machines and we had been sending that storage all the manuals that we didn't have use for, we just decided to sell them now.

We are updating a lot more machines and we will be selling the old ones, I do have some more threads for those with pictures.:Ithankyou:

Back