What's new
What's new

Simonet DC102 lathe for sale

CarpenterMark

Plastic
Purchased some time ago and never set up, Simonet Plain Turning Machinists Lathe in good condition. Originally owned by U.S.Time Corp (Timex)in Middlebury ,Connecticut Comes as shown, 41 W20 collets,bb collet closer, drive center, faceplate a few #1 Morse centers and 1/4" Jacobs 1A drill chuck for tailstock. I do not have a chuck for the headstock; the original drive unit, if ever purchased, is missing so I was given the matching flatbelt pulley and a vee belt pulley on pillow blocks. Pulleys go with the machine.
The lathe probably saw light duty work while in production, when cleaning the only swarf found was brass
More info at-
Simonet DC 102 / DZ 450 Lathes - Anglo-Swiss Tools
Simonet Lathes
View attachment 329466View attachment 329465
Asking $450. Lathe is located in Litchfield, Conn, 06759
Please pm me here for more pics, questions

Mark sent pictures and it's a nice looking little lathe, but shipping out to the west coast would be prohibitive for me.
I hope someone else snags it!

Purchased some time ago and never set up, Simonet Plain Turning Machinists Lathe in good condition. Originally owned by U.S.Time Corp (Timex)in Middlebury ,Connecticut Comes as shown, 41 W20 collets,bb collet closer, drive center, faceplate a few #1 Morse centers and 1/4" Jacobs 1A drill chuck for tailstock. I do not have a chuck for the headstock; the original drive unit, if ever purchased, is missing so I was given the matching flatbelt pulley and a vee belt pulley on pillow blocks. Pulleys go with the machine.
The lathe probably saw light duty work while in production, when cleaning the only swarf found was brass
More info at-
Simonet DC 102 / DZ 450 Lathes - Anglo-Swiss Tools
Simonet Lathes
View attachment 329466View attachment 329465
Asking $450. Lathe is located in Litchfield, Conn, 06759
Please pm me here for more pics, questions

Is there any motor/drive w/ it?

I am interested to procure if this is available. Kindly reply

I am interested to procure if this is available. Kindly reply

Back