What's new
What's new

Small surface grinder

jeff76

Cast Iron
I have a small surface grinder that was part of a package deal that I dont really need. I have not run it so cant vouch for its accuracy. Has a brown and sharp magnetic base with it. Im thinking it would be good for a small hobby shop. I already have a slightly larger Doall or Id be keeping it. Just dont need two. Not really sure as to its value. Thinking 350 but please let me know if Im off base on the price. Rather see it go to a good home. Took the pics from a ladder so not the greatest. LMK if you need to see something in particular and I can pull it down and try to do better.

Thanks,
Jeff

P.S. Would consider adding money and trade on #2 or #3 horizontal mill.

Attachments

• surface grinder.jpg
    surface grinder.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 460
  • surface grinder 2.jpg
    surface grinder 2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 644
  • surface grinder 1.jpg
    surface grinder 1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 423
Just bought one and I am putting it together. It weighs a lot more than it looks like.

I would agree. While its nothing like a larger unit it is heavier than it looks. When I got this one the owner had a small john deere tractor with a front loader to load it(not sure of the model but it was a small one). It would not lift it as is if I remember correctly. I think I removed the legs and we were just able to get it loaded.

Back