What's new
What's new

Sodick Wire EDM for sale and I did contribute today. Last week also

indianamoon

Aluminum
Shop is being liquidated, please e-mail wants and needs, or for the whole list which is gettin pretty short.

Finally found the time to get the wire running again. It took a $300 board, so I consider myself pretty lucky.DSCN2213.jpgDSCN2217.jpgDSCN2218.jpg

The machine is a Sodick A500L 4 axis Wire EDM Fully Operational Low hours excellent with spares, tooling, etc from what has been for years a one man shop. Non-submerged, travels are 19.6 x 13.7 x 10.6 Z

This machine is operational and under power

Excellent condition and it has had a recent high pressure pump rebuild and new computer keyboard.

The powder brake and all wire guides are new, hardly used. Used but in good condition guides will be included for non critical work.

Table top surfaces have been replaced with full width ones, and the originals will be offered with the machine.

Also included is the multi tap transformer, spare wire, resin, rust inhibitor, machine cleaner, toolbox with tools, lots of stainless hardware, clamp set with screws etc, USB replacement for a floppy drive, manuals, programming software, 2 spare computers, vise, squaring block, extra rails, some spare computer parts and boards, additional tank filter media (filters are new), metric allen wrench set in fitted block, and probably more stuff that I have forgotten. Like the RO water system and automatic tank fill valve that will also go with the machine. And the exhaust fans in the attic if you want to go up there and get them.

All of the tooling is 420 stainless heat treated and precision ground

Automatic wire threading worked fine, but I did not use it much as I did not run the machine overnight. When it was set up correctly, it functioned fine. The machine would run to factory settings if maintained properly.

All shipping clamps are included. Also available is a phase converter at additional cost if needed.

Sodick tells me to ask $6-7000, but I would like to move it quick so I can stop paying rent, so $4850 will take the machine with all spares etc.

e-mail [email protected] or call 574-292-0824

Thanx for looking.

Pat

Back