What's new
What's new

Still looking for a rusnok mill

I've got a Rusnok head that takes Y-series collets and mounts on a round overarm. Not sure if is what you are looking for but shoot me a PM or Email with specific needs and I can send you a picture or two.

Greg

gzig5, if TG declines it for whatever reason, I'm interested.

You can hit me with a PM or E-mail me some pix at doc (at) docsmachine (dot) com, along with a ballpark price.

Thanks.

Doc.

I too am looking for a Rusnok milling head. I'll stand in line behind the other guys on this thread and if something falls through I would be interested in taking it. Sorry about the thread hijack :smoking:

George,

I've emailed pics and info. Let me know if they don't get through.

If he's not interested, I'll respond to the others who are interested in order.

Greg

I have a mint rusnok mill with no table, and I have a super mint complete rusnok mill. The last complete rusnok i sold on ebay i got $1800 for it.

Both mills take erickson DA-100 collets.

I will try and get some pictures of the complete mill up.

Here is a picture of the one with no table. Make me a reasonable offer.
Quill is nice and tight, operates smoothly. Motor purrs, bearing, everything is tight. This mill was hardly used.

rusnok.jpg

Last edited:
Cwise, sent you a PM. Gzig, still looking but of course th' Gent has first pick if he's interested.

Just looking for a good head, with good bearings and a snug quill.

Doc.

Here are the pictures. The machine came out of a wood working shop.

OP gets first crack of course! sorry for my bad pictures, i need a new camera (and my mess!!! lol)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited:
I put a new cord on the mill, and it is MISSING the Y saddle lock handle/screw. Other then that its great.

I pulled it apart and everything looks VG. No visible wear on the leadscrews or bronze nuts. Ways are pretty much perfect. Machine has steel gibs!?...

I forgot to take a picture of it but the quill is smooth, shiny (hard chrome plated) and free of wear marks. The table has a few minor dings but nothing major.

Its a nice machine.

i am in calgary alberta. freight in canada shouldn't be < $150 max, you pay what i pay basically.

Last edited:
haha that sucks! that thing looks like a frankenstien somebody has put together

well i don't think the gentleman is intrested in the complete machine, he only needs a head and overarm.

So if anybody is intrested in the complete mill let me know otherwise is going on egay asap

I have a Rusnok model 70 head with five U collets for sale for $300 plus shipping. It will fit a 2" overarm, and I thought about using it on my Hardinge TM horizontal mill, but never did. There is also a 2.75" adapter with it. The 1/4 HP motor is 115 V. The spindle speeds are 380, 700, 1200, 2500 and 5200. The quill feed is 1.5 inches.

Larry

Back