What's new
What's new

Tsugami S16D Swiss CNC lathe- 16mm, live tools, sub-spindle, LNS 12' bar loader

wmpy

Hot Rolled
Hello,

I have four CNC lathes that I am looking to sell in order to make room for some newer machines that I have purchased. The nature of our work has changed over the years, and these machines are no longer the right fit for us. I'll be making separate posts for each machine. Contact me through private message or through the craigslist link. (I'll add link tomorrow.)

All machines are located at our shop in Round Lake, IL.

p.jpeg

more photos here:
Tsugami photos

Tsugami S16D Swiss style sliding headstock CNC lathe with live tools and sub-spindle. Local pickup only.

$8500

Reliable machine that holds good size.
Currently running in our shop. See video below to watch it run. Feel free to contact us to schedule a time to come see it run in person. Please contact us with any questions you might have.

LNS Hydrobar Mini-Sprint 12 ft bar loader

16 mm capacity

8000 rpm max main spindle

4000 rpm max live tool spindle

Fanuc O-TC control

Ran oil only

Part catcher

5 O.D. turning positions (1/2”square shank)

3 live cross working positions (ER16 collets)

1 live end working position (13 mm bore)

2 static end working positions (1” bore)

3 back end working positions (1/2” bore)

3 phase, 220 V

29 Amps

Measures 83" long (150" with chip conveyor) x 45" deep

Click below for video.

Tsugami video

On a sliding head stock Swiss people are going to want to know the Z-axis head stock stroke. It can vary quite a bit. Typical is 8", but I have seen models as low as 4".

Max machining length is approximately 8.25 inches.

I can load the machine and bar loader on to your truck for free. No rigging charge!

I would really like to get this machine sold by next week. Please make an offer if you are considering it.

Back