What's new
What's new

Very nice 10EE on eBay

Yeah. Two different machines. Also with out a closer look, all I can say from the photos is that they have one of the better paint jobs I've seen.

You must get them both, if they only give you one its obvious that it's not as represented/pictured.
Way to pricy even for two, especially as they did the usual slather paint over all th bolts including the apron roller gib adjusters.

Paul

Never mind round dial vs square dial, on the round dial they painted the tail stock adjusters, missed the roller adjusters.

Back in the day, when the used machinery business was going full swing 7 days a week in Los Angeles, everyone local called things which looked like that a Sante Fe rebuild. Santa Fe Ave in South El Monte, known for bondo, automotive paint and brush plating. The classic was a Leblond square head where the compound had been ripped out by it's roots. A little bondo, a little structural paint...... and who's gonna notice?

Cyclotronguy

Back in the day, when the used machinery business was going full swing 7 days a week in Los Angeles, everyone local called things which looked like that a Sante Fe rebuild. Santa Fe Ave in South El Monte, known for bondo, automotive paint and brush plating. The classic was a Leblond square head where the compound had been ripped out by it's roots. A little bondo, a little structural paint...... and who's gonna notice?

Cyclotronguy
Out here in flyover, I see a lot of stuff, especially tractors, with a "Dupont restoration".;)

Playing "find as many differences as you can" I think I've identified 4 different machines.
1 in photo 1
1 in photos 2,3,7 and 8
1 in photos 4 and 9
1 in photo 12

This game is fun:crazy:

Back